April 24, 2014 | 1001 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Resilience Lift Eye Cream

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Clearly Estee Lauder realized no one was going to purchase this product so to cover their losses they offer them as free gifts with acquisition. A MacDonald's happy meal toy would be a better keepsake. $94 dollars for a 1.7 oz jar.

The color is alluring, a pretty soft light cloud fluffy pink that you might see on sheets and pillows in a cozy bed and breakfast. The scent is the same you might smell in such a place or grandma's house. No not mothballs but rather a clean, fresh, powder aroma with a hint of rose. If you want scent free you won't like this at all. The scent is intrusive, lingering too long! The consistency is oily water with a creamy sensation. Not thick like Vaseline, imagine cream cheese with a floral scent. An enchanting texture that feels soft like butter on your skin. However, this did nothing for me except give me a mild headache from the scent. My skin did not improve and yet it did not get worse.

This cream is packaged in a jar which is insane from a chemical perspective. I have a son studying Chemical and Molecular Chemistry in College so I refer to him often about ingredients in various products. The anti-aging ingredients of plankton, minerals, vitamins and plethora of words beyond my scope can't remain stable if packaged in such a jar. I guess they need a more liquid structure of a pump or bottle. Perhaps this is why the product feels watery at first and then slowly blends to the butter fineness. The claims that EL makes to lift and firm are simply impossible. Only cosmetic surgery could do that. Does it moisturize my skin? Sure but not any better than Neutrogena, Olive Oil, Cetaphil, Cerave or Wal-Mart Brand lotions. Save your money. You can find a far better product at a bargain price of $9.99 for 12 oz of rather than this high end overpriced ineffective cream at $94 for 1.7.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by jeaninebrown

I have been using the ANR eye am and pm. My results w/ that are o.k. It does hydrate the lower eye area, but does not do anything to firm,lift or erase sm linesI bought a full size bottle of this cream to try . It's way too heavy and thick. Thank God, I can use it on the rest of my body. Will not re purchase.Not sure if I will re purchase the ANR eye at this time because I would really like to find an eye cream that hydrates,nourishes and reduces small lines. Search continues.....

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by tootyfruitie

Girls please do yourselves a favor and stay away from this bs.

I experienced eye irritation from this just like several other reviewers below. The entire area beside my eyes turned red and itchy after just a few days of this, and it improved within 2 days of not using this cream. I have never reacted like this to any other product before.

I think theres something unique in estee lauder eye creams because i also had this irritation from another one of their eye creams.

Seriously just stay the hell away from this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

i got a little sample of this, (.17 ounces). i dont have any wrinkles or need lifting, im still in my teens, but this is good as an eye moisturizer. the cream is thick so you only need a little so i think my sample size will last a long time. but when i do run out i will not buy the full size since its $50+.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received two large samples of this as a gift with purchases. I am glad I did not have to pay for them because this cream does absolutely nothing-my regular moisturizer works better. Has a strange flowery scent. No likey. Just buy a decent facial moisturizer that isn't too heavy and you really don't need a separate eye cream anyhow. Invest in a good facial moisturizer instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by lyly223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i got the example in the free gift package
i'm 28, i don't think it's been helping anything much, i event purchase the full size to test it out for longer use but it's not smooth out my skin and not helping at all ( i use AM+PM), it's also not moisture enought for under my eyes, my face look so cakey when put on the liquid foundation if i won't use anothe moisture to help.. After this i won't purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by lapin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I shold start by saying this was a sample - a nice sized tube that has lasted me for quite some time. I'm young still - 30, but I did not like this eye cream at all. The major issue I have is that from day 1 I have had irritation from this. Both around my eyes and my actual eyes, and I don't have sensitive eyes... The shininess is also distracting, and it doesn't feel moisturizing. But the irritation is insane, and went away as soon as I doscontinued using it. I've not experienced this with an eye product before... It may work for someone, and the ingredients list looks nice (despite the reviewer before who labeled everything as toxic), but certainly not for me or my peepers.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by TerracottaSun

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you have bags/puffiness under your eyes then this cream is bad news for you since it doesn't camouflage the problem, instead it highlights it. The pink iridescent in it screams look at my pink puffy bags! So glad this was a gwp item so I didn't feel bad discarding it. I got much better results using Dior's "Capture Sculpt 10 Focus Firming Eyelids". Lauder skincare products as a whole aren't the quality they use to be, just living off their world renown name that's all. The only thing "extreme" about this cream is the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2009 3:37:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolute garbage.. This is the worst eye cream I've come across, it's too slippery, temporary moisturising that wears off withing hours, the pink tint looks hideous on my tanned skin. Does nothing for my existing lines and does nothing for preventing more appearing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by sayakka

i have the same issue like other reviewers: if i apply this close to my eyes, my eyes turn red and irritated. so i use it on my entire face. it gives an intense sheen, no fragrance. i like the fact that it doesn't irritate my skin and moisturize well enough. it does make my skin look more plumped up. it is pretty creamy in a jar.