July 30, 2014 | 1183 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - WetSlicks Lip Gloss (general)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by KarineD

I did not buy this product; it came as a bonus when I bought my first Covergirl Outlast lipstain. If my memory is right, you can buy it at around 7$ in any drugstores.
Now, I don't 7$ is cheap for a lipgloss that bad.The color I got is Patently pink. It is wayyy to frosty, reminding me of the 8p's and old grandma lipstick. And the smell is way to sweet for me, almost overwhelming. It reminded me of the Bonnebell glosses I had when i was 4.
Plus, it dried my lips so bad I had to wear only lip balm for like a week for them to get back to the state whey were before apllying this crap.
I find the silver cap quite ugly, it screams "Hey, look, I'm a drugstore gloss!!"

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by lulublevins

I don't know why I bothered to try another one of these when the 1st one I bought was just as bad. It's nice every now and then to get something cheap, but this is just cheap all around. I bought wetslicks in candy thinking it would be a nice sparkly nude. I tried it once, looked at myself in the mirror, and promptly threw it in the trash. My lips looked like a glittery disco ball and not in a good way. This was way to cheap metallic for me. For reference, I prefer glossy glosses- I do like sparkly ones too, especially MAC's, but I won't be buying any more CG wetslicks, unless I'm going to an 80's themed Halloween party...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by svaiko

I have this gloss in a few different shades. I do like the color, good pigment, the wand applicator is nice too, gives my lips a nice shine, and its moisturizing. My issue with this is that it is so thin, which does feel nice on the lips, however, it doesnt last more than 20 mins for me!. Also, I dont get that voluptuous lip that i like from most lipglosses. I think i prefer a thicker, stickier gloss because it stays on longer and makes my lips look plumper. Wont repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like it in pinks............. a noice touch and feel the lips, not long lasting unless it is applyed oer a darkre lipstick. Well that it................

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Dragonfyre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked a color that ended up being really unflattering (Shimmershell), but the texture was good, it definitely beats the sticky goopy ones out there, doesn't feel like you're wearing more than just lip balm. The scent was pretty gross though, kind of stale-sweet smelling, I don't know if it's by color or not. Wasn't horrible, and probably a little better if the color suits you, the texture was nice, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Turquoise311

Got this for my birthday in Tutu. I'm younger and my lips have some color, I didn't think the shade would match. But it did! It adds a nice touch of shine, and Iove how it's not thick. Thick gloss is a peeve of mine. I don't like the fact that it only lasts about 25-30 minutes, but usually the sparkles from the gloss stay on my lips for about the same time, giving a nice effect. The packaging is alright, but I don't like how I can't tell if I'm running out through the wall of lip gloss. Overall, nice porduct, and perfect for girls who just want a little shine!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by amymb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I remember buying this many years ago, I think I was in middle school. I only now realized how much I love this gloss. I bought it both times in Clear Radiance, simply because I got tired of shimmery glosses and just wanted a simple clear. This one is perfect. Just the right amount of shine without being obnoxious and not at all sticky. Still has that great subtle vanilla scent I used to love and is moisturizing to boot. Plus, it's moderately priced, though I won't go over about $5 for a gloss because most of the time, they're truly not worth more. It's a bargain and great quality, with lasting power as well. Will definitely be keeping this as a staple in my makeup bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by IlNay78

I have it in peach n gleam (i think thats how you spell it)...
i don't love it and i don't hate it, but i won't repurchase it simply because of the colour and the taste. i went into walmart looking for something that is a sheer red/pink. i am pretty pale for asians so i wanted something that would pop against my skin and looks natural. i originally liked another colour but they only had the tester left so i bought this one, it's a pinky colour. i went home and realized that it was actually really frosty and i didn't like it. it also tasted weird after a while. my friend let me smell hers before (she had the clear one) and it smelled like vanilla. i liked it but then it started to bother me =.= yeah i wanted to like it, but i guess i can't.

also, the packaging is also pretty weird, or maybe it was just that i got a bad tube. it leaked pretty badly, and my gloss was a frosty pink colour... yeah not pleasant... i swear i wasted half a tube just by cleaning around the applicator and the screw thing. -.-

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by jesskat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in Clear Radiance because I wanted a plain lip gloss (since I'm a teenager and I don't want anything too bold). It's pretty good, makes my lips look pretty and shiny, does the job. My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yuck! I picked up one of these in a pink color (already returned it so I don't remember which one it was) and my lips felt like they were coated with wax. The color almost looked white on. The only good thing about it, is if you like it, it did stay on a long time for a gloss. I won't be buying this again!