September 16, 2014 | 1961 users online

Brows - Milani - Easybrow

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Delmy03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this eyebrow pencil. It is long lasting and easy to apply and I like the convenience of not sharpening need it. But, I hate, hate the packaging. I have brought a few of this pencils and I always ended up with a broken cap, no matter how careful I am. The plastic cap always cracks and mades the pencil useless for keeping it in your makeup bag. And what about the stress for having a creamy pencil without a cap? Milani needs to improve the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I happen to use it in the color Natural Taupe. With this pencil, it takes me seconds to draw on my eyebrows. Also, i love that I don't have to sharpen the pencil either.

It is not smudge or budge proof. And, the formulation of it is a bit waxy. Nonetheless, i am totally fine with continuing to use this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by innagrig

Love that it's not wooden. Looks natural and love the brush at the end. Will deff be buying this product over and over again. Can't go a day without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Doodleses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My local HEB (the local mega-grocery chain in most of Texas for the uninitiated) has all Milani items for $2 off and I picked up two of these for $1.50 each! What a steal!

Lovely pigmented color. I got Dark Brown as Taupe is too "red" for me and I was looking for a cooler, ashy color. There's only two color options, ladies! The spooley that comes with the pencil is TODIEFOR--sturdy, practical, and effective. I sometimes use it to brush and groom my brows before I trim them (asides from brushing the product color into my brows) because they comb through the hairs pretty darn well. Dark Brown is so richly pigmented that yes, it CAN give you GROUSE BROWS! Grouse brows are too dark, unnatural looking, and depending on how you shape your brows...blocky and heavy. For this reason, I only line the shape of my brow top and bottom (not filling them in) and then use the attached spoiler to brush the product into the middle (effectively and lightly filling them in). Super duper great.
Due to the summer heat, one of the liners melted into the twist-up mechanism so I can't automatically sharpen it/twist it up. Boohoo. :(
Milani isn't really a brand I gravitate towards (though I have been eyeing those baked blushes...) but I'm so glad the Easybrow left such a great impression. Milani really should make more colors!!!

EDIT/In addition: this product has replaced my Anastasia powder duo (which I've been using everyday for 4 years... And just FINALLY hit pan! And still have lotsa product left) as my everyday go-to!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by strawberiiicecream

For a drugstore brow product, I simply love it. I bought it for $7 at CVS in Natural Taupe and this basically replaced my usual Maybelline Define-a-brow in Medium Brown (separate review for that!). It is highly pigmented and love that it has a spoolie end to it and that it is a retractable brow pen. I have very dark brown hair and sparse brows (especially at the ends) I think Natural Taupe is the best neutral shade that fits most people; it's not too light or too dark, doesn't have an orange/reddish tint and gives me a very nice natural set of brows. Of course Milani offers several other shades so definitely check them out in-store to find your best match!

Though this is one of my fav drugstore product, I took one lippie off because this product alone does not have very strong staying power, about 3-4 hours at best without touching up. Again, I have brows that are very sparse at the ends so most of the product usually fades away/rubs off around the ends of my brows but stays well on the rest where it has more hair. The same thing happened to me when I used Maybelline's Define-a-brow so it could just be my oh-so-very-sad set of brows. Sometimes if I know that I would have a very busy day or that it will be humid weather, I will use the brow powder from my E.L.F eyebrow kit (I'm still currently looking for a better brow powder; separate review on the E.L.F one too!) to set it into place which gives me an extra few hour or so of staying power without making it too harsh. So if you are someone who has a full set of brows and just want to give it some tint/ fill in for stronger brows, def give Milani EasyBrow a try!

As for packaging wise, the whole thing is made of the plastic cap is weak! A few days after using it, I found out that the cap cracked and became loose. I just taped the cap up and everything is A-OK again (I'm not going to let a small thing like a plastic cap affect the awesome product itself lol)!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by 209grl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have use mac spiked for years. But I was trying to find something cheaper at the drugstore. I did use maybelline define a brow which I loved, but I think it is being discontinued because I can't find the dark brown shade anymore. Anyway, this milani brow product isn't that bad. The spoolie is awesome- soooo soft. But the actual pencil is really thick. It's like 3x's the size of the tip of a mac pencil. Hard to draw in a natural brow. Too soft and creamy almost like an eyeliner. I need something that is thinner like the mac eyebrow pencils which I can draw in hair-like strokes. Still looking for a drugstore eyebrow dupe for mac but still searching. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by dstar12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is perfect. Before this, i never really did my brows. I have this in natural taupe, and it is the perfect color. The automatic pencil makes it super easy to apply, and it looks natural and not overdone. Bonus: it's only $7, instead of other brow products that cost a fortune. I will keep repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by vicaquino

Great brow pencil, a great inexpensive alternative to Anastasia. The formula is extremely creamy and goes on super smooth. I bought mine in the color natural taupe, which is a little too light for me, but it's great paired with a brow powder. The actual product is a little lighter than it appears on the packaging, and in the right color I think I would really love this. For me, this really stayed put all day, no smudging or fading at all. It made my brows look super natural yet defined. I absolutely love the spoolie it comes with! Now if I could only find the right color for me I'd be set!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Gantz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-Has a spoolie
-Retractable
-Easy to use
-Gives a soft/natural look
-Affordable

Cons:
-Smears
-Fades fairly quick

Overall:
I purchased this one day while at a local drug store. I wanted something that was going to be easy to use and affordable, for $6 Milani Easybrow seemed perfect. I almost picked up Maybelline's Define-A-Brow but it didn't have a spoolie, instead it had a comb on the end that I would have never used. My intention was to use this when I wanted softer looking brows and didn't want to use my more expensive brow products. I bought this in the color dark brown, and when I used it I noticed subtle red undertones, but it seemed to match once I set it with a little brow powder. I told myself that I would use this color up and then purchase the ash/taupe one next time. When I used this I simply ran the spoolie through my brows, filled them in, and then ran the spoolie over them a second time to soften the pencil lines up. My brows looked natural and soft when I used this pencil. Though this product was easy to use, it had a spoolie and I was able to get the color to match, I started to have issues with it. I found that my brows would smear sometimes throughout the day. I began to add the extra step of running a little bit of face powder through my brows before the other steps and that seemed to keep the color in place. But I also noticed that the color would fade within the matter of hours, I tried to use more brow powder in hopes that the color would set, but it didn't seem to help. I decided that I would not be repurchasing this product in the future because it simply had no staying power on me. Overall this is not a bad product, it just wasn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by tacobell

I'm obsessed with eyebrows lately and I'm so glad there is a cheap alternative to Anastasia brow products !!! It's really smooth and keeps your brows in place. The only problem that was my fault is that I put the spoolie cap on the colour end bc I'm dumb and it flattened the pencil. I did so twice actually. #firstworldproblems Overall it's a nice colour on me, I use the colour taupe and it does wonders especially for being an affordable $6, perfect for a high school student with no income whatsoever....
This pencil guarantees strong eyebrow game lol would recommend to everyone