Milani Easybrow

4.3

Not tested on animals

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is a great product.

I find it hard to find a good eyebrow pencil at the drugstore. I was using Maybelline's 'Define a Brow' from the drugstore but the formula is a little bit to dry for my liking, but it does work well for carving out your brow if you have to do major shaping for overdrawing your arch or whatever you have to do.

I like this one by milani because the formula is more wet and it glides on nicer and looks more natural.

I was using the anastasia brow wiz which of course is the best brow pencil out there, but super hard on your bank account when its 20 dollars and doesn't last long at all.

I would totally suggest giving this easybrow by Milani a try, it is under 5 dollars and get the job done quickly and nicely. It holds on my brows all day. I will for sure be buying this again

on 2/28/2015 2:14:00 PM

Finally, a decent drugstore eyebrow pencil that applies easily and wears nicely!! I got this in Natural Taupe. My eyebrows are hard to match up, and my hair these days is a mousy brown with some old dark blonde highlights growing out, so coupled with my very ash eyebrows, it is hard to find a shade that looks "okay" and blends in with everything.

I picked this up without much hope, having tried so many other eyebrow products, high-end, drugstore, and even regular eyeshadows like Mac Omega, and never finding one that really knocked my socks off. So, I picked this up thinking, here we go again..lol

To my surprise, this works very well.
It blends in very well with all my odd shades of eyebrows and hair coloring, which is no bearing on the product performance, but is still quite nice. It is easy to apply, I can use it a little heavier or lighter on the inner part of the eyebrow or on the tail of the eyebrow, and finally an eyebrow product that does not make me look like drag-queen eyebrows!!

I do not even have to use the spoolie/brush end, but I did test it out too out of curiousity,and it is firm yet soft, if that makes sense. Quite pleased!!

I would put this up there with any high-end eyebrow pencil, it is that good, imo. The pencil is soft and creamy and for me it goes on like butter. Just a very pleasant surprise. I better stock up, as with any thing I like, it gets discontinued. Will def re-purchase!!

on 2/2/2015 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I picked this up at my local drugstore to keep in my gym bag when I needed to do my makeup quickly on the go. Normally I prefer use powder and wax for my brows, but that would mean taking too many things (powder compact, spoolie, wax, brushes, etc) and I wanted something that would be a good "all in one product."

I really like this pencil a lot and it does exactly what I want it to do. The formula isn't too hard which is great because I hate pencils that make me feel like I need to literally draw on my eyebrows. At the same time, the formula is not so soft that the product just smooshes off or melts on contact. I had a little bit of trouble dispensing more product at first, but after a while, the twist pen started working normally.

If you apply using short, light strokes and you use the spoolie brush that comes with it (which, by the way, is VERY convenient), you can blend out the product and make it look quite natural. I can't achieve the same look as I can with brow powder, but still, for something to use on the go, the look is natural enough. I think the longevity is great for me, but I haven't had it on for more than 8 hours.

Finally, I have dyed black hair and I find that the dark brown looks very nice with my hair. I also find that it is a true neutral brown -- it doesn't have any red hues to it (and that is important to me).

All in all, this was a really pleasant surprise!

on 11/1/2014 2:19:00 PM

I got this for a steal (1 dollar) at a local liquidation center. I already have two brow products I LOVE (an expensive Anastasia automatic pencil, and NYX eyebrow cake), so I only bought this because for one dollar, why not?

I got it in natural taupe. I have to say, the actual shade is NOT taupe. Taupe is a gray/brown shade, with more gray than this. This shade is really more light brown/blonde. My hair is very dark brown, almost black, but this still works pretty well, since my eyebrows are already fairly filled out. But keep that in mind when choosing a shade.

Regardless, this is a nice product. The formula is creamy, easy to apply, and long-lasting. It looks quite natural thanks to the excellent spiral brush, which comes attached. Use the pencil in little wisps, mimicking natural hairs. Just fill in sparse areas and use the brush to soften the color. It comes out very natural and full- looking.

In fact, this product is comparable to my Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil, which costs at least twice as much. Both are automatic pencils. Both are long-lasting and have a nice creamy formula. Both come with effective little brushes on one end, which is very convenient. The Anastasia pencil is slightly thinner, which makes it easier to draw tiny, wispy strokes. The Anastasia pencil is also a slightly drier formula, which also makes it easier to draw tiny, hair-like lines. The Anastasia pencil comes in more and better shades, while Milani only comes in two (as far as I can tell): Natural Taupe and Dark Brown. Even so, this is a good dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz. Natural Taupe will work for blonde and light brown hair, and dark brown will work for dark brown and black hair.

on 9/5/2014 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like this eyebrow pencil. It is long lasting and easy to apply and I like the convenience of not sharpening need it. But, I hate, hate the packaging. I have brought a few of this pencils and I always ended up with a broken cap, no matter how careful I am. The plastic cap always cracks and mades the pencil useless for keeping it in your makeup bag. And what about the stress for having a creamy pencil without a cap? Milani needs to improve the packaging.

on 8/14/2014 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I happen to use it in the color Natural Taupe. With this pencil, it takes me seconds to draw on my eyebrows. Also, i love that I don't have to sharpen the pencil either.

It is not smudge or budge proof. And, the formulation of it is a bit waxy. Nonetheless, i am totally fine with continuing to use this product.

on 8/11/2014 8:58:00 PM

Love that it's not wooden. Looks natural and love the brush at the end. Will deff be buying this product over and over again. Can't go a day without it!

on 8/7/2014 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My local HEB (the local mega-grocery chain in most of Texas for the uninitiated) has all Milani items for $2 off and I picked up two of these for $1.50 each! What a steal!

Lovely pigmented color. I got Dark Brown as Taupe is too "red" for me and I was looking for a cooler, ashy color. There's only two color options, ladies! The spooley that comes with the pencil is TODIEFOR--sturdy, practical, and effective. I sometimes use it to brush and groom my brows before I trim them (asides from brushing the product color into my brows) because they comb through the hairs pretty darn well. Dark Brown is so richly pigmented that yes, it CAN give you GROUSE BROWS! Grouse brows are too dark, unnatural looking, and depending on how you shape your brows...blocky and heavy. For this reason, I only line the shape of my brow top and bottom (not filling them in) and then use the attached spoiler to brush the product into the middle (effectively and lightly filling them in). Super duper great.
Due to the summer heat, one of the liners melted into the twist-up mechanism so I can't automatically sharpen it/twist it up. Boohoo. :(
Milani isn't really a brand I gravitate towards (though I have been eyeing those baked blushes...) but I'm so glad the Easybrow left such a great impression. Milani really should make more colors!!!

EDIT/In addition: this product has replaced my Anastasia powder duo (which I've been using everyday for 4 years... And just FINALLY hit pan! And still have lotsa product left) as my everyday go-to!

For a drugstore brow product, I simply love it. I bought it for $7 at CVS in Natural Taupe and this basically replaced my usual Maybelline Define-a-brow in Medium Brown (separate review for that!). It is highly pigmented and love that it has a spoolie end to it and that it is a retractable brow pen. I have very dark brown hair and sparse brows (especially at the ends) I think Natural Taupe is the best neutral shade that fits most people; it's not too light or too dark, doesn't have an orange/reddish tint and gives me a very nice natural set of brows. Of course Milani offers several other shades so definitely check them out in-store to find your best match!

Though this is one of my fav drugstore product, I took one lippie off because this product alone does not have very strong staying power, about 3-4 hours at best without touching up. Again, I have brows that are very sparse at the ends so most of the product usually fades away/rubs off around the ends of my brows but stays well on the rest where it has more hair. The same thing happened to me when I used Maybelline's Define-a-brow so it could just be my oh-so-very-sad set of brows. Sometimes if I know that I would have a very busy day or that it will be humid weather, I will use the brow powder from my E.L.F eyebrow kit (I'm still currently looking for a better brow powder; separate review on the E.L.F one too!) to set it into place which gives me an extra few hour or so of staying power without making it too harsh. So if you are someone who has a full set of brows and just want to give it some tint/ fill in for stronger brows, def give Milani EasyBrow a try!

As for packaging wise, the whole thing is made of the plastic cap is weak! A few days after using it, I found out that the cap cracked and became loose. I just taped the cap up and everything is A-OK again (I'm not going to let a small thing like a plastic cap affect the awesome product itself lol)!

on 6/29/2014 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I have use mac spiked for years. But I was trying to find something cheaper at the drugstore. I did use maybelline define a brow which I loved, but I think it is being discontinued because I can't find the dark brown shade anymore. Anyway, this milani brow product isn't that bad. The spoolie is awesome- soooo soft. But the actual pencil is really thick. It's like 3x's the size of the tip of a mac pencil. Hard to draw in a natural brow. Too soft and creamy almost like an eyeliner. I need something that is thinner like the mac eyebrow pencils which I can draw in hair-like strokes. Still looking for a drugstore eyebrow dupe for mac but still searching. :(