Milani Easybrow

4.3

Not tested on animals

As a long time fan of Body Shop's eyebrow powder duo I didn't think I'd like using a pencil formula but this automatic pencil is creamy enough to glide on and I like the spoolie included to soften the lines. I brought the shade 02 (dark brown) and it matches my brows well. This was a great inexpensive find, and the best part is that it does not require sharpening. I like how soft this applies, and it wears well. It's even better when "set" with my Body Shop eyebrow powder. If you are looking for a ultra slim/fine pointed pencil, this isn't a good option for you. It's not thick, but works well if you aren't concerned about keeping thin brows.

Got it for five bucks at a superstore because I desperately needed a new brow pencil once my essence one ran out. Really satisfied with the product. I naturally already have nice and thick brows so I just use this pencil to emphasize what I have. It lasts all day and I love the little spoolie it has.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Compared to other more affordable (yes) eyebrow pencils, this product falls short. I normally agree with the reviews on this website but not so with this product.
It is SUPER creamy and it doesn't really set, it isn't waterproof either or oil proof. The first time my eyebrows where sliding and smudging around was when I was using this product, which had never happened to me before.
A good tip for the use of this product is to set it with a powder product (brown matte eyeshadow maybe?) to prolong the wear of it. But so far if I'm having a long day ahead of me, I won't use this not even if I set it. It's AWFUL!
I recommend cheaper better options: Etude House Drawing Eyebrow, NYX Eyebrow Pencil.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've gone through several of these.

Pros: it is relatively inexpensive (especially compared to Anastasia brow products), is super easy to use, and the shade taupe actually matches my light, but not blond, eyebrows.

Cons: the cap for the pencil part always cracks, but it's not that big of a deal. Also, there aren't many colors, and it can be hard to find.

That said, this works super well for me. When I ran out of this, I tried Benefit's Gimme Brow. I like it, but after going back to a pencil, I wont' repurchase.

Got this in "taupe" after running out of my annabelle skinny brow liner and this was half the price, I don't know who picked the shade name for this but it sure isn't taupe. I dislike how it came in a plastic/cardboard package so that it could not be tested out first, I had no idea how thick this product was or how off the colour is. The consistency is thick, chunky, and greasy. It is like applying mud to your brows. The colour is a weird orange-yellow shade, and it is so thick that it cannot be applied precisely. The packaging is a cheap looking plastic with a misleading TAUPE coloured outside. Currently the only part of this product that I am using is the spoolie on the other end.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is a great product.

I find it hard to find a good eyebrow pencil at the drugstore. I was using Maybelline's 'Define a Brow' from the drugstore but the formula is a little bit to dry for my liking, but it does work well for carving out your brow if you have to do major shaping for overdrawing your arch or whatever you have to do.

I like this one by milani because the formula is more wet and it glides on nicer and looks more natural.

I was using the anastasia brow wiz which of course is the best brow pencil out there, but super hard on your bank account when its 20 dollars and doesn't last long at all.

I would totally suggest giving this easybrow by Milani a try, it is under 5 dollars and get the job done quickly and nicely. It holds on my brows all day. I will for sure be buying this again

Finally, a decent drugstore eyebrow pencil that applies easily and wears nicely!! I got this in Natural Taupe. My eyebrows are hard to match up, and my hair these days is a mousy brown with some old dark blonde highlights growing out, so coupled with my very ash eyebrows, it is hard to find a shade that looks "okay" and blends in with everything.

I picked this up without much hope, having tried so many other eyebrow products, high-end, drugstore, and even regular eyeshadows like Mac Omega, and never finding one that really knocked my socks off. So, I picked this up thinking, here we go again..lol

To my surprise, this works very well.
It blends in very well with all my odd shades of eyebrows and hair coloring, which is no bearing on the product performance, but is still quite nice. It is easy to apply, I can use it a little heavier or lighter on the inner part of the eyebrow or on the tail of the eyebrow, and finally an eyebrow product that does not make me look like drag-queen eyebrows!!

I do not even have to use the spoolie/brush end, but I did test it out too out of curiousity,and it is firm yet soft, if that makes sense. Quite pleased!!

I would put this up there with any high-end eyebrow pencil, it is that good, imo. The pencil is soft and creamy and for me it goes on like butter. Just a very pleasant surprise. I better stock up, as with any thing I like, it gets discontinued. Will def re-purchase!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I picked this up at my local drugstore to keep in my gym bag when I needed to do my makeup quickly on the go. Normally I prefer use powder and wax for my brows, but that would mean taking too many things (powder compact, spoolie, wax, brushes, etc) and I wanted something that would be a good "all in one product."

I really like this pencil a lot and it does exactly what I want it to do. The formula isn't too hard which is great because I hate pencils that make me feel like I need to literally draw on my eyebrows. At the same time, the formula is not so soft that the product just smooshes off or melts on contact. I had a little bit of trouble dispensing more product at first, but after a while, the twist pen started working normally.

If you apply using short, light strokes and you use the spoolie brush that comes with it (which, by the way, is VERY convenient), you can blend out the product and make it look quite natural. I can't achieve the same look as I can with brow powder, but still, for something to use on the go, the look is natural enough. I think the longevity is great for me, but I haven't had it on for more than 8 hours.

Finally, I have dyed black hair and I find that the dark brown looks very nice with my hair. I also find that it is a true neutral brown -- it doesn't have any red hues to it (and that is important to me).

All in all, this was a really pleasant surprise!

I got this for a steal (1 dollar) at a local liquidation center. I already have two brow products I LOVE (an expensive Anastasia automatic pencil, and NYX eyebrow cake), so I only bought this because for one dollar, why not?

I got it in natural taupe. I have to say, the actual shade is NOT taupe. Taupe is a gray/brown shade, with more gray than this. This shade is really more light brown/blonde. My hair is very dark brown, almost black, but this still works pretty well, since my eyebrows are already fairly filled out. But keep that in mind when choosing a shade.

Regardless, this is a nice product. The formula is creamy, easy to apply, and long-lasting. It looks quite natural thanks to the excellent spiral brush, which comes attached. Use the pencil in little wisps, mimicking natural hairs. Just fill in sparse areas and use the brush to soften the color. It comes out very natural and full- looking.

In fact, this product is comparable to my Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil, which costs at least twice as much. Both are automatic pencils. Both are long-lasting and have a nice creamy formula. Both come with effective little brushes on one end, which is very convenient. The Anastasia pencil is slightly thinner, which makes it easier to draw tiny, wispy strokes. The Anastasia pencil is also a slightly drier formula, which also makes it easier to draw tiny, hair-like lines. The Anastasia pencil comes in more and better shades, while Milani only comes in two (as far as I can tell): Natural Taupe and Dark Brown. Even so, this is a good dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz. Natural Taupe will work for blonde and light brown hair, and dark brown will work for dark brown and black hair.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like this eyebrow pencil. It is long lasting and easy to apply and I like the convenience of not sharpening need it. But, I hate, hate the packaging. I have brought a few of this pencils and I always ended up with a broken cap, no matter how careful I am. The plastic cap always cracks and mades the pencil useless for keeping it in your makeup bag. And what about the stress for having a creamy pencil without a cap? Milani needs to improve the packaging.

Popular Brows Products