July 31, 2014 | 1879 users online

Brows - Milani - Easybrow

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by strawberiiicecream

For a drugstore brow product, I simply love it. I bought it for $7 at CVS in Natural Taupe and this basically replaced my usual Maybelline Define-a-brow in Medium Brown (separate review for that!). It is highly pigmented and love that it has a spoolie end to it and that it is a retractable brow pen. I have very dark brown hair and sparse brows (especially at the ends) I think Natural Taupe is the best neutral shade that fits most people; it's not too light or too dark, doesn't have an orange/reddish tint and gives me a very nice natural set of brows. Of course Milani offers several other shades so definitely check them out in-store to find your best match!

Though this is one of my fav drugstore product, I took one lippie off because this product alone does not have very strong staying power, about 3-4 hours at best without touching up. Again, I have brows that are very sparse at the ends so most of the product usually fades away/rubs off around the ends of my brows but stays well on the rest where it has more hair. The same thing happened to me when I used Maybelline's Define-a-brow so it could just be my oh-so-very-sad set of brows. Sometimes if I know that I would have a very busy day or that it will be humid weather, I will use the brow powder from my E.L.F eyebrow kit (I'm still currently looking for a better brow powder; separate review on the E.L.F one too!) to set it into place which gives me an extra few hour or so of staying power without making it too harsh. So if you are someone who has a full set of brows and just want to give it some tint/ fill in for stronger brows, def give Milani EasyBrow a try!

As for packaging wise, the whole thing is made of the plastic cap is weak! A few days after using it, I found out that the cap cracked and became loose. I just taped the cap up and everything is A-OK again (I'm not going to let a small thing like a plastic cap affect the awesome product itself lol)!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by 209grl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have use mac spiked for years. But I was trying to find something cheaper at the drugstore. I did use maybelline define a brow which I loved, but I think it is being discontinued because I can't find the dark brown shade anymore. Anyway, this milani brow product isn't that bad. The spoolie is awesome- soooo soft. But the actual pencil is really thick. It's like 3x's the size of the tip of a mac pencil. Hard to draw in a natural brow. Too soft and creamy almost like an eyeliner. I need something that is thinner like the mac eyebrow pencils which I can draw in hair-like strokes. Still looking for a drugstore eyebrow dupe for mac but still searching. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by dstar12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is perfect. Before this, i never really did my brows. I have this in natural taupe, and it is the perfect color. The automatic pencil makes it super easy to apply, and it looks natural and not overdone. Bonus: it's only $7, instead of other brow products that cost a fortune. I will keep repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by vicaquino

Great brow pencil, a great inexpensive alternative to Anastasia. The formula is extremely creamy and goes on super smooth. I bought mine in the color natural taupe, which is a little too light for me, but it's great paired with a brow powder. The actual product is a little lighter than it appears on the packaging, and in the right color I think I would really love this. For me, this really stayed put all day, no smudging or fading at all. It made my brows look super natural yet defined. I absolutely love the spoolie it comes with! Now if I could only find the right color for me I'd be set!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Gantz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-Has a spoolie
-Retractable
-Easy to use
-Gives a soft/natural look
-Affordable

Cons:
-Smears
-Fades fairly quick

Overall:
I purchased this one day while at a local drug store. I wanted something that was going to be easy to use and affordable, for $6 Milani Easybrow seemed perfect. I almost picked up Maybelline's Define-A-Brow but it didn't have a spoolie, instead it had a comb on the end that I would have never used. My intention was to use this when I wanted softer looking brows and didn't want to use my more expensive brow products. I bought this in the color dark brown, and when I used it I noticed subtle red undertones, but it seemed to match once I set it with a little brow powder. I told myself that I would use this color up and then purchase the ash/taupe one next time. When I used this I simply ran the spoolie through my brows, filled them in, and then ran the spoolie over them a second time to soften the pencil lines up. My brows looked natural and soft when I used this pencil. Though this product was easy to use, it had a spoolie and I was able to get the color to match, I started to have issues with it. I found that my brows would smear sometimes throughout the day. I began to add the extra step of running a little bit of face powder through my brows before the other steps and that seemed to keep the color in place. But I also noticed that the color would fade within the matter of hours, I tried to use more brow powder in hopes that the color would set, but it didn't seem to help. I decided that I would not be repurchasing this product in the future because it simply had no staying power on me. Overall this is not a bad product, it just wasn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by tacobell

I'm obsessed with eyebrows lately and I'm so glad there is a cheap alternative to Anastasia brow products !!! It's really smooth and keeps your brows in place. The only problem that was my fault is that I put the spoolie cap on the colour end bc I'm dumb and it flattened the pencil. I did so twice actually. #firstworldproblems Overall it's a nice colour on me, I use the colour taupe and it does wonders especially for being an affordable $6, perfect for a high school student with no income whatsoever....
This pencil guarantees strong eyebrow game lol would recommend to everyone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I've been on the hunt for new brow products lately. I normally use the ELF brow kit or Maybelline define-a-brow and more recently purchased the Anastasia brow wiz pencil, but honestly, I think I like this Milani Easybrow better. I got the shade Taupe and it's a great color for me. The formula is easy to use and it is a good balance of wax and pigment. My only complaint is that the pencil tip is never really precise enough and I don't believe there's any way to sharpen this style of brow pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

This is a very good I will totally buy again and would suggest to anyone! I have fair skin and black hair. I bought this in taupe and it worked really well for me, no red tint. This product is waxy, not to soft, not to hard, it gives me a perfect natural look that last all day. A lot of eyebrow pencils can look HARSH but not this one. When I go I out at night I do like a perfect look and use brow gel, brow 3 shades of brow powder, thus pencil, and use conclear to outline the look. However during the day for a fast natural look I only use this pencil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I would buy this eyebrow pencil over and over for me it is that good in my opinion. I have the Taupe shade and it doesn't have red in it. I need it without the red because I have light blonde hair and my eyebrows are very light blonde so red is a no, no for me.They finally look the way I always wanted when you do your brows. This makes them look so polished. They look natural and are not crazy bold. Instead they look defined and not overdone. Excellent dupe for the Brow Wiz as well.

I love how you don't need a sharpener and the colour is perfect for blondes without a red undertone. It's a cool taupe that looks super natural and the spoolie on this is fantastic! I fill them in with the colour then brush it through and it is eyebrow heaven. A little clear mascara or whatever you use and your set. It doesn't smudge and is water resistant which I really like because it doesn't budge till you wash it off. I will buy backups because I love this pencil that much. So Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I'm currently using this pencil because I lost my rimmel one. The packaging is nice on this and the spoolie is soft. It's a twist up so ladies if you hate sharpening your pencils get your hands on this. This brand continues to impress me with their products! I believe the pencil I use is dark brown runs a round 5$ and I got it at Walmart