The Body Shop Strawberry Body Lotion

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sodium Carbomer (Emulsion Stabiliser), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil) (Emollient), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Fragaria vesca (Strawberry Extract) (Natural Additive), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer (Skin Conditioning Agent), Methylparaben (Preservative), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (Viscosity Modifier), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone) (Sunscreen), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Butylparaben (Preservative), Ethylparaben (Preservative), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Propylparaben (Preservative), Isobutylparaben (Preservative), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 14700 (Colour), CI 15985 (Colour).

on 8/18/2014 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love the smell! Not too candy-ish and very light. Doesn't smell like real strawberries to me, but the strawberry scent is light, fresh, and just strong enough to leave a subtle fragrance on my skin. I just wish the texture was different. As thin as it is, it never seems to absorb well, so it leaves a sticky, slightly tacky feeling on my skin. I feel like it leaves a film rather than absorbing. No moisturizing benefits at all. The pump dispenser is a pain as well. Sometimes it works right, sometimes it sticks and doesn't want to work. Most of the time I tend to just unscrew the cap entirely and dump some out into my hands. Maybe I got a faulty bottle. As great as the strawberry scent is, I wouldn't repurchase.

on 1/14/2013 5:16:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this lotion. It is very light, kind of watery and sinks in fast. It probably won't be good for you if you need a lot of moisturizing but I don't need much so I love that I don't have to be sticky for a while while it soaks in because it soaks in so fast. Also, a little goes a very long way. One pump was all I needed for one arm. I got this bottle during a sale for $10, which seems expensive but not really when you think about how long it'll last you.

on 2/5/2012 2:55:00 PM

i love the sweet smell. it doesnt absorb as quickly as i would like it to be. Its very expensive for a lotion!

on 12/31/2011 4:18:00 AM

Smells heavenly!
My friends are likely to ask why i smell so good.
Keep my skin hydrated
Love it!!!

on 10/9/2011 5:33:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the texture of this - its watery and sinks in pretty well (I use it every time after I shower). It also smells lovely - its not overpowering but rather subtle. I even got complimented on the smell a few times :)

It is quite pricey for the amount that is in the bottle but I would continue repurchasing it. The bottle probably lasts me for around 2-3 months which is not too bad, and I use it for all over my body.

on 2/2/2011 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product would be ideal for normal skin types because it is light but it is also sticky. If I apply this after I come out of the shower, and after drying off a bit, I can avoid the sticky texture. The smell is great. Its a bit pricey for the amount you get and again the texture really turns me away. Wont be buying again

on 12/1/2009 1:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has such a lovely smell! I once had it in a smaller, hand-cream size and used it all through the Canadian winter season to keep my hands soft. It's a bit greasy when you first apply it, but absorbs into the skin quite quickly.

on 11/25/2009 12:12:00 AM

This is too sticky, and it sinks in too fast. It doesn't do any job of moisturizing at all...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

it smells sooo good! it doesnt smell like strawberries but it smells like candy

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The best features about this lotion is it smells so divine and the texture is almost gel like non greasy and absorbs quickly. This is the perfect summer moisturiser, I live in Australia where our summer is scorching hot so using anything too rich will leave you feeling like a grease ball. The packaging is convinient except when the bottle is almost finished then I have to unscrew the lid the get the rest out, and it is a little bit pricey. However personally, I wouldn't recommend it for someone who has really dry skin as its more suited for normal skin.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products