July 29, 2014 | 986 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by racheezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lotion. It is very light, kind of watery and sinks in fast. It probably won't be good for you if you need a lot of moisturizing but I don't need much so I love that I don't have to be sticky for a while while it soaks in because it soaks in so fast. Also, a little goes a very long way. One pump was all I needed for one arm. I got this bottle during a sale for $10, which seems expensive but not really when you think about how long it'll last you.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by snoopydood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love the sweet smell. it doesnt absorb as quickly as i would like it to be. Its very expensive for a lotion!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:18:00 AM More reviews by andreadianca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smells heavenly!
My friends are likely to ask why i smell so good.
Keep my skin hydrated
Love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2011 5:33:00 AM More reviews by iPhets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the texture of this - its watery and sinks in pretty well (I use it every time after I shower). It also smells lovely - its not overpowering but rather subtle. I even got complimented on the smell a few times :)

It is quite pricey for the amount that is in the bottle but I would continue repurchasing it. The bottle probably lasts me for around 2-3 months which is not too bad, and I use it for all over my body.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by renie777

This product would be ideal for normal skin types because it is light but it is also sticky. If I apply this after I come out of the shower, and after drying off a bit, I can avoid the sticky texture. The smell is great. Its a bit pricey for the amount you get and again the texture really turns me away. Wont be buying again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by CheekyLady19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This has such a lovely smell! I once had it in a smaller, hand-cream size and used it all through the Canadian winter season to keep my hands soft. It's a bit greasy when you first apply it, but absorbs into the skin quite quickly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by michybabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is too sticky, and it sinks in too fast. It doesn't do any job of moisturizing at all...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 9:21:00 AM More reviews by blushngloss4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

it smells sooo good! it doesnt smell like strawberries but it smells like candy

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by MaliceInMakeupLand

The best features about this lotion is it smells so divine and the texture is almost gel like non greasy and absorbs quickly. This is the perfect summer moisturiser, I live in Australia where our summer is scorching hot so using anything too rich will leave you feeling like a grease ball. The packaging is convinient except when the bottle is almost finished then I have to unscrew the lid the get the rest out, and it is a little bit pricey. However personally, I wouldn't recommend it for someone who has really dry skin as its more suited for normal skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2008 11:45:00 AM More reviews by wonderzhou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very lovely smell!
I even wanna eat it!!!
Love it!
And it applied very smoothly on my body.
I use it in summer.