September 1, 2014 | 1944 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - Super Shimmer Lip Gloss - Rusted Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Decent price at $12. I love this gloss layered on top of literally any color. This is my go to for everyday wear. It's moisturizing but not sticky; not super bright but opaque enough to make my lips have a full plump natural lip color. Would repurchase because most pink drugstore lip glosses look either too bright and trashy or barely there. This is a happy medium and the Sephora brand is very cheap compared to other high end glosses :) the lasting power is nothing too special but any lipgloss high end or drugstore I feel will never last too long. Touching up with a gloss is never an issue I care about.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by TuttaPanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very happy with this purchase. The gloss has a nice consistency - liquid enough to spread but opaque enough that it has some color and coverage. It has a light scent which I like but no taste as far as I can tell. It lasts about 3 hours on my lips and is glossy but hardly sticky.
It's packaged in a squeeze tube with a slanted top to squeeze out and apply the gloss.
Nice color: a dusty deep rosy pink with nude tones to it - nice and neutral.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by thevnilly

I love rose colored glosses, but don't like shimmer. Even though the title is misleading, this one has no shimmer in it. It's just a nice sheer shade of rose. Feels nice and moisturizing on my lips, without being sticky. It comes in a decent size tube and smells like Coca Cola to me! Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Got a sample size of this as an extra in a swap and i LOVE it. IT's amazing. One of the BEST lipglosses I've ever used. I love that it's moisturizing but not too sticky. I hate sticky lipgloss. This stuff smells, looks and tastes wonderful. Would def purchase this and would recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There's nothing special about this color. It's pretty, it's light and rosy and shiny. It looks gross in the tube, clumpy and dry, but it goes on nicely. I wouldn't buy it again, there's nothing great about it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a pretty color in the tube, but doesn't really show up on my lips. It just makes them shiny. It's not *too* sticky, but almost all lip glosses are sticky to me. I wouldn't buy again because I can get drug store shiny lip gloss for cheaper. =) It smells yummy too!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2010 2:08:00 AM More reviews by strangelove_addiction

PROS:
+ Very glossy without being too sticky
+ Flattering colour for my NC25 Asian skin - looked natural but pretty
+ Decent pigmentation and could be layered well on top of lipstick
+ Didn't have much of a taste

CONS:
- GAVE ME A MAJOR ALLERGIC REACTION - after using it almost daily without any problems, my lips suddenly reacted horribly
- My lips scabbed over, got scaly, cracked, bled, blistered, etc. They took two weeks to heal, during which time I experienced ongoing itchiness, pain, and discomfort

... I later went on Google and found out that a lot of other ladies have had this problem. BE CAREFUL!

Up until I had the allergic reaction, I thought this was a great gloss that I would purchase again. After my bad experience, I will never buy a Sephora branded lip product ever again. It's just not worth the risk.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by RainyDayAngel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A gorgeous rosey-nude! I really love the feel of this lipgoss once applied-a lot of slip, and no stick! It smells like a melted cherry slurpee, which some find very annoying (but I happen to love!). Good quality for the price. If you're into neutral lips, but not ready to go all the way "nude" then this gloss is for you. Would suit a variety of skintones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by tatlicupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Click continue for a video review to watch on MUA. It's a video of a swatch while I talk about the product in the background.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2008 10:39:00 PM More reviews by dixiehellcat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really like this! The color is wonderful for everyday wear. It's nice and smooth, keeps my lips from feeling dry with just a little wet look. I haven't had any trouble with the tube; it fits in the teeny pouch in my purse fine & the lid has stayed in place. Another reviewer didn't like the smell but I kind of like it. :-) Hope to try a couple of other colors in this format.