December 21, 2014 | 1268 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Precious Metals In Pink Sheen

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2007 9:37:00 PM More reviews by DinahT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a decent polish and color. not my favorite, but i prefer dark, vampy shades. however, this polish is perfect for those times when you need to remove your old, chipped nailpolish and don't have time to do a new mani. one coat of this and i'm good to go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2004 4:43:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was skeptical when I bought this because it's so cheap and I've always believed "you get what you pay for". However, in saying that, I have to say that I'm impressed with this polish. I read other MA'ers reviews of W&W polish and thought, oh what the hell...it was like $2. The Pink Sheen is absolutely beautiful -- a pink, frosty, glowy look. I used a base coat and top coat of Loreal's Grow Stronger (my HG nail treatment). It's been 2 days and I don't even have a chip yet. Got me sold. I can't wait to try out some other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2003 12:40:00 PM More reviews by ClassyChicka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the most stunning shimmery light pink metalic color. And it comes in a big bottle so it lasts long and doesn't dry up like any other drugstore nailpolishes it's also dirty cheap 2 bucks and It's one of my favorite products. The quality reminds me of the quality in estee lauder nail polishes which is great quality I dont' understand why its so great and cheap?