November 27, 2014 | 1011 users online

Blush - Agnes B. - Metallic Color

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2004 8:40:00 PM More reviews by wangmarianne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2003 1:02:00 PM More reviews by YaleBarbie

Horrible metal color

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2003 5:20:00 PM More reviews by kaestu

Wow, I never thought I'd ever find an Agnes B. product that I would actually like....no love! I have this Metallic Color in Terra Cotta, which is a great metallic bronze shade. The amazin thing about this product is that is stays on a long time! The shape of the applicator is kind of lame so it is best applied with a lip brush but you only need a tiny bit of this to cover your lips so it will last forever! And it can be used on eyes and cheeks too, but I haven't tried that yet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2003 1:45:00 AM More reviews by kaestu

Wow, I can't believe that I have actually found an Agnes B. product I LOVE! I have Metallic Color in Terra Cotta but am wanting to try the others too. This stuff stays on my lips for a l-o-n-g time and is has a great metallic look. I make it look a little wetter by applying some clear or shimmery gloss over the top. And a little goes a very long way. The best way to apply it is with a lip brush because the tip is rounded instead of angled so it is hard to use when applied directly to the lips. It can also be used on cheeks and eyes though I haven't tried it anywhere but my lips yet.