April 16, 2014 | 912 users online

Powders - LUSH - Candy Fluff Dusting Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 5:02:00 AM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Why on Earth would they discontinue anything that smells like candy fluff when it is such a popular scent? I LOVE this dusting powder. Granted, I have this and the vanilla one and I rarely use it, but if I were to, I would appreciate how amazing this smells. The downside is that you have to use it kinda fast (which is hard since they give you a lot) because otherwise the scent fades very fast. I have had mine for a little over a year and it is kept sealed in the container, of course, and it has almost no scent left. Boo hoo.
ETA: Works great as a dry shampoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 4:26:00 AM More reviews by hnn

The smell is very sweet like .. vanilla candy! Candy fluff is pretty versatile. I usually pour some in my hand, rub my hands together, then put in the body and ends of my hair to make it smell delicious and look refreshed. I do not put it in my roots however because it tends to irritate my hair near the end of the day. I can also apply it to my collarbone and wrists as a dry perfume, it's smell is just that amazing and good. Whenever I use it for any purpose I get many compliments on how good I smell. There is glitter but I just think it's a nice addition. The packaging can get messy, but the product lasts for a very long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2010 4:46:00 AM More reviews by P3achyK33n

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me start by saying that I do not like the smell of Candy Fluff. So skip this review ;D But in all seriousness, CF smells exactly like Snow Fairy to me, a cough syrupy, sharp, gaging sweet that can smell a little sour at times. I can never really get into the scent. The powder itself is nothing special either. The texture is finely milled and the glitter is faint, but it doesn't make anything smoother, all that scented (thank gosh) or special. It's fairly run of the mill. The container doesn't help either. It leaks everywhere and is impossible to close. It's really hard to get a brush in their too, for those times when i don't want to dump it all over my hands and the floor. The cherry on top was the rash it gave me... Those who are sensitive to fragrance of any kind should beware. I'd rather just stick to baby powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by VegeJunkie

Smells gorgeous, as the same suggests... like candy :) Yum! I first used this when I was in intermediate (middle school) so it reminds me of my young school years when I would dust my arms with Candy Fluff and sniff my arms through class, too much though and it made them look white. Beware that the powder tends to get everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Affascinante

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Makes me feel and smell fresh..I feel young and peppy when I use this! :) Too bad it's discontinued. I went and bought the last 4 off the shelf a couple of weeks ago.

Definitely not overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by 1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my most favorite dusting powder LUSH makes! It has a very nice scent to it that would last all night and day! On the plus side, I love the sparkles! Especially when I use it on my bf. LOL!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by LolaSaysHola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS! The smell is similar to snow fairy, but not too much. Lovely scent. I use it with the Strawberry Feels forever massage bar, <3 The perfect amount of glitter. Makes me smile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This smells alot like the 'Snow Fairy' range which i love. I have the shower gel and solid perfume so i decided to get this to layer the fragrances.

Th glitter in it looks pretty but i rarely go out partying, but i still enjoy it. Smells lovely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Retrovertigo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Silky Underwear is my favorite dusting powder but Candy Fluff is a treat when I'm in the mood for smelling like sweets. I usually apply this after a shower at night so by morning, the glitter have fallen off. Nothing worse than showing up to an eighth grade classroom sparkling like a disco ball!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Jaid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't usually pick scents like this, I actually liked Karma a lot. But the lady did a tester of Candy Fluff on me and I fell in love with the sparkles. If you don't want sparkles in your dusting powder.... get a different one, or go to walmart... cuz no powder besides this has sparkles. I think it makes this powder even sweeter and I just had to have it. I couldn't help but keep smelling my arm where the lady put the powder and actually the scent is nice. There is something I want to compare this scent to but It just won't come to mind. I agree with others when they say it will be a great summer powder......it seems bright and cheery. I was with my friend and she was for the vanilla puff but liked the sparkles in candy fluff as well so she got stuck on this also! This stuff works for a day you don't have time to wash you hair, and you put it down the middle/part in your hair where it looks kinda oily.... or a little bit in your bangs area and brush it in with your fingertips.... no more greasy looking hair! I also like the fact that places you usually sweat (mainly during summer months) you can dust a bit those places as well to help. I usually use baby powder.... this is a much better smell than that!... plus like i said a few times.... it has sparkles...sooo cute! LUSH please don't ever get rid of the sparkles... I love them. And my boyfriend will just had to get over it if he gets a sparkle or two on him....he can wipe them off! I will be buying this powder again... and the packaging is ok with me.... I love this!