MAC Blot Powder - Deep/Dark

3.9

on 7/25/2015 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I got tried of face products oxidizing on my skin and making me much more oily(garnier bb cream,loreal true match).Finally i got the MAC blot powder in 2 shades deep/dark and dark.
In summer now i use the deep/dark on my face.While it works only for about 2-3 hours in 85-90F,iam happy because usually within 30 minutes of washing my face,my forehead,nose and chin become super oily.

on 4/4/2015 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

HG. I've been using this for years. Absorbs oil very well and doesn't look chalky. Results last hours. Worth the money. I've been using deep/dark as my skin has changed from an NC50 to NW47. Never had a problem.

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Nice powder but very drying. As I age, I no longer go for an overly matte look. Decent color match for dark brown skin.

on 3/17/2013 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Good product. Sheer color, absorbs oil well. Good for touching up my makeup thru out the day. I reached pan pretty quickly tho and I don't use it every day.

on 3/12/2013 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I so wanted to love this product but it didn't work for me, and my skin isn't very oily. It's effect lasts about 2 hours, whereas the random loose powders I've used last much longer. My drugstore pressed powders also performed better.

on 6/27/2011 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really love this product! I have oily skin on my forehead, nose, chin and the area between my nose and cheek! I tried it on, and my face look incredible. I have the darkest colour i guess and i have olive skin, but it still looks good and its not too dark. I dont use foundation and with this powder, I dont think I dont have to buy any either (even tho I own one from mac, which I rarely use). But I highly recommend this product. Good luck :)

on 5/13/2011 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I wish so badly that this would've worked for me, but it didn't. The color was just way to dark and looked like I dipped my brush in dirt and patted it on my face. I looked really dirty. Also the color that is lighter made me look ashy and powdery. I do think this works great for oil and shine control. I do wish that they had my shade though. Overall I will use something else, something translucent.

on 9/7/2010 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Def HG for me. I take this wherever I go. I was scared because wiht my experience with powders, they often make me look ashy. Not with this one. It does exactly what its suppose to do, absorb oil, matte my skin. Keeps my makeup looking bangin thought the day. I will buy it again when it runs out. A must have for the oily girls like me out there :(

on 3/19/2008 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Yet another great product from MAC. This is another product that I just can"t leave home without!

on 8/30/2007 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product!! I have oily oily skin in the summer and combo skin during the cooler months. This blot powder has enabled me to leave the house with out a face full of primers and oil controling products. Im on my 5th compact and my mom is now hooked! Im NW50 and i wear deep dark. It doesnt leave an ashy look as long as i blot before applying. When i do choose to wear foundation it does a great job of setting my Select Tint 15 to my Studio Fix. Its just a all around great powder!