December 19, 2014 | 1592 users online

Moisturizers - Nivea - Daily Nourishing Lotion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by chrispookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This body lotion is the best I've tried in years! I use the Nourishing Body Lotion in Almond Oil for dry to very skin, though my skin is normal not really dry. The lotion is kinda thick but I love it that way 'cause that means I don't need to apply more than once a day. Sometimes I even go 2 days without applying lotion on my body because of this (that's if I haven't showered). I feel like my skin thanks me when I apply this after a shower, when my skin feels dry and rough. The packaging is great! The smaller size is obviously lighter and is easier to take when traveling since it has a cap, the larger size has a pump which wouldn't be good to throw in a suitcase, though I prefer the bigger one because it lasts longer and the pump makes it easier to apply. The only con to this (a tiny little con) is that it makes my palm feel a bit moist/buttery for a while after applying and can temporarily smudge some materials (rubber, leather, some wood) but it's nothing to worry about.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2003 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Fillmore17

I love this moisturizer! My skin is as soft as my year-old nephew's after using it. And the smell is plesant too - it has a fresh scent that makes you feel clean and soft - never greasy. I prefer this product to creme. It moisturizes all the tough spots just as well, but it's so easy to rub in and never makes you feel oily.