Wet 'n' Wild Precious Metals - 768A Pink Topaz

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/20/2007 3:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Sorry ladies, stock up while you can, it's been discontinued.

http://www.wnwbeauty.com/cosmetics/beautybyebye/index.cfm?lid=Beauty_Bye-Bye&lpos=SubNavOne continued >>

on 5/14/2005 4:56:00 PM

This shade is supposed to be a d/s equivalent to MAC Daintycake. I've not tried Daintycake, but this is really nice. I don't normally wear lipstick, since I have large, pigmented lips. This is different, very inexpensive, nice color. It is a bit dry, but that will give it more staying power. Its a gorgeous gold peachy shimmer. Makes my lips look very full and shimmery. I'm not a fan of the scent/flavor, which is very plasticky, the reason I don't like most lipsticks in the first place. This is the first W'nW product I've tried in years and I'm slightly amazed to say I'm happy with it. $2.00 at my local CVS.

on 10/9/2004 12:21:00 PM

This lipstick is simply beautiful. It was only a dollar and it was worth it. Wet 'n' wild stuff ROCKS.

on 7/21/2003 6:17:00 AM

I agree with groovynub. This is fantastic, especially at under $2.00. It's a little dry, but it looks and feels fabulous with a little Chanel Pin-Up Glossimer over it! Surprisingly pretty for such a "cheap" lipstick!

Recommended for Medium Skin