August 31, 2014 | 1585 users online

Lip Liners - Milani - Easy Liner for Lips - Most Natural

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Add me to the list of fans for this color lip liner.

I had never used anything Milani before spotting a sale at a store while on vacation. I'm always looking for neutral MLBB lipliners, so bought this one. I also want my lip liners to wind up, rather than need sharpening.

Color: a neutral rose-brown, slightly darker than my natural lip color, not quite as peachy-rose as Jordana Rockin' Rose (for comparison). I'd use this all over my lips with just a gloss on top.
Texture: slightly dry, but I alway use lip balm anyway.
Packaging: Wind it up to use, wind it down and click the cap to store.
Verdict: I'd definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

This is a touch too brown/light to actually match my natural lipcolor (a very pigmented dark pink), but it works well with any of my lipcolors belonging to the nude/nude-pink category. It's a good balance between stiff enough to make a lasting line and creamy enough to be comfortable; it sometimes makes my lips peel a bit if I color them in, but gloss or balm over that solves the issue. The only annoyance for me is the packaging - the click thingy that makes the liner retract eventually breaks, and the cap goes on so tightly that it's really hard to get it on and off without nicking the liner. I'll continue to repurchase, because for some reason, it's otherwise impossible to find a nude liner with enough pink in it to suit my coloring - most of them look unpleasantly muddy on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by vampira428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is alittle tiny bit darker than my natural lip color and thats what I was looking for. Its similar to my other favorite lip liner by NYC in 954A just more on the pink side.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by askr

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of those products I've been using for years, and never reviewed. I don't wear lipliner usually except with certain red lipsticks that require it and to prevent bleeding or smudgy lip lines. This color matches my natural lip color almost exactly and the consistency is just right to make a well-defined though not severe, edge. It is slightly on the drier side and not excessively creamy, which I don't like. However it doesn't dry up if you keep it unused. I've had no breakouts along the lipline either and have rebought this several times, including buying backups.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by VAmom

The Milani Lip Liners are getting good reviews-I bought Most Natural. With a lip balm, this gives me a nice nude look.Love the self-sharpening- Revlon used to make one similar. Also soft enough to apply easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Priestess05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite neutral pinky-brown liner. I like this is an automatic pencil and it applies creamy. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by cloudy888

theeee perfect lipliner for me, gives a nice base for other lipstick to glide on smoothly and stay, i can wear it alone for a really nice nude look and its a great lipliner to go with anything!

it has a beautiful creamy texture, not drying. lasta very well! great price, great quality, it's one that twists up rather than having to sharpen.
nowadays, i use rimmel's ultimate liner to line my lips and then this one to fill my lips, with either a gloss or gold lipstick for glam (black radiance 5020) or milanis mocha swiss OR milanis malt mocha with NYX sparkling bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by tina2006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG lipliner! After trying every brand from high end to drugs store this one really beats them all. This is a versatile pinkish nude - brown liner that really lasts for hours and doesn't alter the color of your lipstick. This lipliner may not be expensive but its made with high quality =)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2007 3:46:00 PM More reviews by cubanchik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When it comes to lip liners, you dont have to spend $$$. There are excellent ones in the drug store especially Milani. Even the $1.00 ones are amazing, they glide smoothly & they do their job.Basically, you are better off buying lip liners at drug stores than Macy's or Nordstrom. At least, that's my opinion. Two thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2007 7:45:00 PM More reviews by ADH83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG rosy-nude-brown liner. I picked this up along with the rose fetish lipstick and the combination is utterly gorgeous, and I could seriously see this working with all skin tones!! And it was BOGO 50% off on Milani today at CVS!!