Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction 018

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/25/2015 1:12:00 PM

I love the color of this lip liner. But I seriously do not like how the product breaks off a lot. Great price but they made this way to cheap and soft. I wish it was a stronger tip for a lip liner. What is the point of using a lip liner that breaks off easy. Come on Rimmel is this the best you can do for a great color lip liner?? I applied this the very first time and the tip broke off. So tried it again it was ok! I don't have time to baby my lip liners. I am busy like everyone else who applies there lip liners. This pencil need to be more solid in my opinion. You can still have the same color just made the product apply without breaking all the time. xo

on 6/22/2015 6:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was looking for a neutral lip liner and happened to come across the Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Addiction 018. This color caught my eye and I decided to purchase it. I love the shape of the lip liner not like all the rest, it has a flat side which make it easy to apply and the color is gorgeous! Great for lining lips because it goes on so smoothly but I also like to just wear the lip liner as a lipstick because it lasts all day. I have purchased this lip liner many times it is definitely a go to lip liner!

on 6/18/2015 11:13:00 PM

Every time that i see one of these lip liners, i have to scoop it up. I probably have fifteen in exaggerate color. It's perfect with everything...and you never know when they'll change the color, so i'm prepared!! Lol!!

on 6/18/2015 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Love this, it is almost the exact color of my lips. It is a perfect neutral for slightly darker colored lips, you can use this with any color lipstick. Lovely, creamy, no scent, good price, long lasting on the lips. Will rebuy.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have two shades for an emergency one becuase inc ase of loosing it, and beacuse if i finishb I had anotehr handy without going out to buy it lazy and cheap penny piching me sometimes. Not so pricey and I lov eteh slanted tip, and its not sharp, and no sharpner, it eaxactly the same colour as MAC Spice (non retaractable lip liner!!!!!!!!!!) bluntly it is, you canno tel the difference, I tried Mac Spice (lip pencils) on top lip, and retractabale rimmel addiction on bottom and identical twinsies. Nice shade, many can go with this orange based ubrown maple sugar undertone, many lipsticks shades would go good, it's a jude brownish-pink-coral-orangey you get the idea right guys, so it does helpo the lipsticks and lipglosses not bleed, it lasts very long it helps lipsticks even last longer of any berand, looks subtle and very professional, it's my best and favorite lip liner I'm sickj of sdhapening pencil liners. I got this for a good pricing great deal cmpared to other rimmel stuff and a wear it on occasion. This is my HG lipliner of all time...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

The absolute best color, coverage, packaging, and price! Great neutral color for medium skin tones and goes with absolutely every color gloss and lipstick. Sometimes I wear it alone with just some lip balm over top. *Hint* to get a nice sharp tip and not waste any precious color, turn until the tip of the product is at the tip of the tallest point of the slanted plastic tube/casing. Then rub the color across your lip until the product is shaped like the case! Instant perfect sharp edge for precision:)

on 3/15/2013 10:12:00 PM

Nice nude colour, but you cannot get a sharp point with it and it kept breaking off. Awful.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the perfect color! It's a true pinky/brown that is maybe one or two shades darker than my natural lip color, my lips are a pale pink.. If I wanted to I could just line my lips and fill them in and then just top it off with some balm but I am a big lipstick fan so I just top it off with my lipstick. The thing that is so great is that when the lipstick starts to wear off I have this underneath and so my lips never look like I need to touch up.

NOW....... there is one thing that I am so mad about........ when i went to use this for the first time the tip broke off, I could feel that it was going to break off by the way it was going on, I tried to be so gentle with it but it just had a mind of it's own and snapped off. I am hoping that when I use it tomorrow it will not break any further because if it does I will be one mad woman! I will come back to update. I know everybody always says that they will do an update and never do but I promise I will!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I posted my review on Friday....... used the pencil again on Saturday and all was fine, I lined my lips ~ filled them in and the pencil did not break ~ but keep in mind that I was very cautious and having to be careful with my makeup is not something I have ever done in the past but I figured I really love the color so I'll just deal with it..... today, Sunday, is a different story. I was still very careful applying it but it broke again! What good is the color if the pencil breaks every time or other time that I use it? Very annoyed! Knocking off some lippies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a few days later and most of the pencil is GONE. No matter how little I turned it up it just kept crumbling. Complete garbage.

HG lip liner, except for the new slanted tip... I wish they would go back to the standard tip since I broke off some of the product the first couple of times (the old standard tip definitely gets 5 lippies!). This is a pink-y brown color, which is great for toning down my brown-y pink/mauve lips. This is probably better suited for neutral/warmer complexions and anyone with pigmented lips. It keeps my lipstick from feathering and is cheap to boot!

on 2/15/2012 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

My favorite lip liner ever. Its a beige browny pink almost that mutes out my pinky brown full lips and gives almost a natural nude lip. Really nice looking natural lip look topped with balm or clear gloss.