October 22, 2014 | 1868 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have two shades for an emergency one becuase inc ase of loosing it, and beacuse if i finishb I had anotehr handy without going out to buy it lazy and cheap penny piching me sometimes. Not so pricey and I lov eteh slanted tip, and its not sharp, and no sharpner, it eaxactly the same colour as MAC Spice (non retaractable lip liner!!!!!!!!!!) bluntly it is, you canno tel the difference, I tried Mac Spice (lip pencils) on top lip, and retractabale rimmel addiction on bottom and identical twinsies. Nice shade, many can go with this orange based ubrown maple sugar undertone, many lipsticks shades would go good, it's a jude brownish-pink-coral-orangey you get the idea right guys, so it does helpo the lipsticks and lipglosses not bleed, it lasts very long it helps lipsticks even last longer of any berand, looks subtle and very professional, it's my best and favorite lip liner I'm sickj of sdhapening pencil liners. I got this for a good pricing great deal cmpared to other rimmel stuff and a wear it on occasion. This is my HG lipliner of all time...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by EconomyStimulator

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

The absolute best color, coverage, packaging, and price! Great neutral color for medium skin tones and goes with absolutely every color gloss and lipstick. Sometimes I wear it alone with just some lip balm over top. *Hint* to get a nice sharp tip and not waste any precious color, turn until the tip of the product is at the tip of the tallest point of the slanted plastic tube/casing. Then rub the color across your lip until the product is shaped like the case! Instant perfect sharp edge for precision:)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleKat

Nice nude colour, but you cannot get a sharp point with it and it kept breaking off. Awful.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the perfect color! It's a true pinky/brown that is maybe one or two shades darker than my natural lip color, my lips are a pale pink.. If I wanted to I could just line my lips and fill them in and then just top it off with some balm but I am a big lipstick fan so I just top it off with my lipstick. The thing that is so great is that when the lipstick starts to wear off I have this underneath and so my lips never look like I need to touch up.

NOW....... there is one thing that I am so mad about........ when i went to use this for the first time the tip broke off, I could feel that it was going to break off by the way it was going on, I tried to be so gentle with it but it just had a mind of it's own and snapped off. I am hoping that when I use it tomorrow it will not break any further because if it does I will be one mad woman! I will come back to update. I know everybody always says that they will do an update and never do but I promise I will!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I posted my review on Friday....... used the pencil again on Saturday and all was fine, I lined my lips ~ filled them in and the pencil did not break ~ but keep in mind that I was very cautious and having to be careful with my makeup is not something I have ever done in the past but I figured I really love the color so I'll just deal with it..... today, Sunday, is a different story. I was still very careful applying it but it broke again! What good is the color if the pencil breaks every time or other time that I use it? Very annoyed! Knocking off some lippies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a few days later and most of the pencil is GONE. No matter how little I turned it up it just kept crumbling. Complete garbage.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 5:01:00 AM More reviews by tearupyourphotos

HG lip liner, except for the new slanted tip... I wish they would go back to the standard tip since I broke off some of the product the first couple of times (the old standard tip definitely gets 5 lippies!). This is a pink-y brown color, which is great for toning down my brown-y pink/mauve lips. This is probably better suited for neutral/warmer complexions and anyone with pigmented lips. It keeps my lipstick from feathering and is cheap to boot!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Jesse30

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite lip liner ever. Its a beige browny pink almost that mutes out my pinky brown full lips and gives almost a natural nude lip. Really nice looking natural lip look topped with balm or clear gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by cabrams13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this lip liner. It matches my lips perfectly so I can use it with nearly any lip color. I don't find it drying at all. I'm not a fan of the slanted tip, so only 4 lippies.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have two of Rimmel's lip liners - Addiction and Eastend Snob. Both of them are very drying (can't even rub your lips together!) and will require some lipstick or lipgloss. It's really unpleasant otherwise, I don't like the feeling of this lip liner.

I don't know. Maybe I'm an amateur when it comes to makeup, but I don't like the way this lip liner applies. I go slow putting it on. I put it on as even as possible when I apply it, but I'm always disappointed in the end and have to go crazy to fix my lips after I apply lipstick and/or lipgloss. I should only have to apply it once to make it look right. It's always super fussy, and gives me way more drama than my complicated eye makeup. It's lips, it shouldn't be so complicated. I think I would prefer the traditional lip pencil for precise application - the twisty mechanism isn't my favorite.

Addiction isn't a good color for me since I'm so pale (even with light application), anyway, but I'm not going to mark it down for that - colors work differently for everyone. For medium to dark tones, this would probably work great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by dancar3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Makeup Alley once again came thru! I was on the search for a lip pencil that would be natural, flattering, worked well, and was inexpensive. I read the description about the Addiction on how it was sort of a brownish, mauvish color that looked natural so I purchased it. I love it! I cannot believe I never bought a pencil before and used it to color my entire lips and not just the edges. This is such a beautiful color that looks so natural that gives me a blush of needed color but doesn't look like I have anything on, if that makes sense. They didn't have this color at my local Walmart so I bought it at Walgreens for about $6.50....I usually wait and use coupons and combine it with a good sale. I couldn't wait to try and I'm so thrilled I did.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 4:18:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Addiction is a brown based nude color. I'm pale and it would be easy for me to get a heavy handed application. As long as I apply it lightly it's very flattering. I love that it goes well with so many glosses. I like to pair it with my cream colored glosses. It helps tone down the brown. I paid $4.79, it's pretty cheap. The color lasts a long time if I pair it with a lip gloss. If you're looking for a pink based nude, then I would go with east end snob by rimmel.