Bonne Bell A&W Root Beer Lip Smacker

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/7/2013 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The flavor/scent of this is right-on! Smooth, moisturizing, yummy and cheap--can't go wrong there!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I got this in a pack of 3 Bonnie Bell flavors, and I found this flavor to be so so. I'm a fan of rootbeer, just not as chapstick, I guess. I like the Dr. Pepper flavor much more.

on 5/12/2012 8:08:00 PM

I personally love this product.
I smells divine, and tastes just as good.
My favourite lip balm to date.
I will have to keep buying this, and I don't mind it's fairly cheap.
I have very sensitive lips, and most things I use dry them out very quickly, but this is pure heaven.

It's not gritty, it's so smooth and absorbs in well.
I got it as part of a set, with Dr Pepper, Crush and 7Up. It's my favourite and it smells exactly like the root beer it's self.

I recommend it, a fair bit.

on 12/30/2008 4:26:00 PM

Another great product that I keep by my computer to remind me to keep these lips moisturized even when I am just sitting here.

This is smooth, nicely falvored, amost clear and very moisturizing.

For the price, this is a definite repurchase.

on 7/28/2008 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's been 30+ years since I used a Bonne Bell Lip Smacker. Was inspired to try them again as a result of MUA. The contents of the kindergartener packaging holds a really nice surprise - a lip balm that is not too glossy, not sticky, lasts a long time and actually moisturizes. Big bonus points for the dead-on root beer candy smell.

I have been using Bonnie Bell since I've been in grade school. The scent is delicious and every time I put it on my boyfriend will ask about the scent.

lovely smell. just like root beer. i love this, and surprisingly it taste somewhat like root beer also. it's a nude/orange/brown color in the tube and on the lips it's just clear. love the fact that it is in a tube (sanitary). it goes on really smooth and creamy. very very moisturizing to me. A lot of lip balms aren't as moisturizing as this one.

EDIT: okay i don't know what it is...but it is starting to smell funny...i mean the smell hasn't turned or anything, i just got kind of disgusted after using it for a long time.

on 1/18/2008 10:43:00 AM

PROS: smells and tastes like rootbeer, easy application, moisturizing

CONS: none!

*Eventhough i like this product, i wouldn't bother repurchasing it anymore coz i already have lots of soda flavored lip balms like this! lol!

on 10/7/2007 12:40:00 AM

This one actually tastes & smells like Root Beer. It came in a set of thirteen that I bought, so I thought I'd try it out. I don't like Root Beer, so that didn't help. It kind of chapped my lips pretty bad too, and had a really awkward color.
___
Overall, it suits some people. But, I would not re-purchase for myself.

on 8/26/2007 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i love this scent! its amzing how u can smell the root beer scent when wearing it. A downside on most of lipsmackers is that its not as moisturizing as compared to other lipbalms like bodyshop, mylipstuffs(i love it! the texture is better n more moisturing! + over 400 flavours). Currently i've stop purchasing lipsmackers, and started buying n loving mylipstuffs, cause one of the lipsmackers (marshmallow-go for the glow) makes my lips chapped and peel. Might repurchase this for the scent, however mylipstuff has root beer too, so ya i'll try that 1 instead.
another plus side abt lipsmacker is that a tube goes a long way. Also it has nice packagings. :p

Recommended for Medium Skin