October 23, 2014 | 1903 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Matte Bronze

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by NinaSun

I absolutely adore my Too Faced bronzers but since I've tried this one it might be my new favorite. I love using this for contouring and sculpting my face - I place it underneath my cheekbones, around my jawline and up and around my forehead and my nose. The color is perfect for my NC25 skintone as it's not too dark but not too light. It's got moderate color but you can always build it up to get the color/intensity that you desire. It looks very natural and is a good everyday bronzer, especially now that fall is coming up. I would definitely recommend this product, and the packaging is gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect bronzer for guys!!! It's completely matte and the colour is very natural. This bronzer gives my face an airbrushed glow without being too girly and obvious that you're a guy wearing make up. It soaks up my excess oil and lasts alllll day - what more could you want - this bronzer is perfect :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by xMessy

Love the way this is so matte because it genuienly just creates a shadow on your cheekbones and make it look completely natural and transforms your face into a victoria secret model aheh! I found other bronzers were too pigmented or dark and I was always afraid I'd apply too much and look stupid! This however is pretty easy to blend and I feel my face looks 90 % better than it did without this baby! I also use this on my crease and sometimes bring it to under my lowerlash line when I'm doing a natural day look. 2 birds one stone ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Deedianne

Maybe it's because I'm tan I cannot see any difference with this bronzer when I apply it on. It does not build after I have applied over 3, 4 times and doesn't seem to have any colour on me. I find nars laguna only needs one try and I can see it instantly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by victoriasaintnoren

I have many bronzers, Benefit Hoola, Soleil Tan de Chanel, Bourjois The Chocolate Bronzer, NARS Laguna, Sleek Bronzing Duo, Elf Bronzing Duo and many more...
However i was not happy with all of them because i am a very busy person and i don't have Time blending the hell out of hoola or all the other ones in the Morning.
I saw Nicole Guerriero using Mac Mineralise Skinfinish powder in Medium Deep and i thought that might work for me too because they are sheer and buildable. So i went to get it, i thought, instead i found this baby and i couldn't believe how amazing this was and why i have never heard about it. I hate bronzers that have too much pigmentation just because i need things to happen very fast in the Morning.

I hope this was helpful to you guys.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by lizziep2468

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

so i bought this bronzer the other day and i really do love it, it is very build able and gives a beautiful summer glow, you only need a little bit to have a good effect on the skin so it wont run out any time soon

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by JJKZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very good bronzer indeed, got it in duty free for $ 30 CAD and to be honest I achieve same results / contouring with Rimmel Matte Bronzer for $ 6 CAD, wouldnt spend that kind of money again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm an NC25 and this color is the perfect color for my skintone. It is a very buildable bronzer, and I love it's being a matte one. Great for contouring as well!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by karlaoakesxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would not purchase this bronzer again. I feel that it does not have very much pigmentation at all and is not very buildable. If you do get some colour it looks streaky. I am very disappointed with this product and I much prefer my MAC MSF in 'give me sun' for bronzing my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Allmacedup10

This looks like a nice subtle colour in the packaging, but I find that it barely shows up at all on my fair skin. I like to use bronzer to contour my cheek bones but this doesn't really do the job. It's ok for adding a nice, subtle colouring to my cheekbones and nose using a MAC 187 but definitely doesn't make enough of an impression considering the high price tag. I much prefer Benefit Hoola, especially for the summer months.