Lancome Juicy Tubes in Daquiri

2.9

on 4/22/2009 12:38:00 AM

This gloss has very little color but great shine and it feels great on my lips. I have very dry lips and this really moisturizes and stays on pretty well. A bit pricey but one tube lasts forever, so I don't mind. Over all, I would buy this again and again. Love the smell as well....

on 8/14/2007 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I don't know I thought this had a bit of color, at least on me, not much but a pink sheen. Smells yummy, this used to be my fav juicy tube, but now I LOVE the Raspberry ice

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love the raspberry scent, but on my rosy pigmented lips it gives no color. Great shine, though, so i stashed one in my desk for after lunch touchups (I never feel like dragging my purse to the bathroom.....). A bit too expensive -- MAC clear lipglass is cheaper and just as good.

on 8/28/2006 8:35:00 AM

I love the colour in the tube but this barely showed up on my lips. That's why you need to test these before you buy. I happen to love the stickiness of the J.T. glosses, and they are long-lasting.

on 8/5/2006 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These lipglosses are too gooey and sticky. I hated putting this putty on my lips! Has great staying power but so would glue if you put that on your lips! I would never even think about kissing anyone with this goo on my lips. The color was a sheer pink but over time it faded to a clear lip gloss. It leaked pretty easy so my tube was always sticky too. I won't be buying any of these any time soon. Too much money for such a bad product.

on 11/26/2005 5:34:00 PM

PROS:
-Smells nice
-Gives me a hint of light red coloring

CONS:
-gooey and sometimes spills out of its tube
-sticky continued >>

on 11/26/2005 5:34:00 PM

PROS:
-Smells nice
-Gives me a hint of light red coloring

CONS:
-gooey and sometimes spills out of its tube
-sticky continued >>

on 9/8/2003 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I actually returned this product. Its color wasnt a wash of color as much as a hint and its all gooey. I love glosses but only slippery ones or silky ones not the gooey, sticky, tacky one like the juices and most othe "tubed" glosses by cheaper brands.
Smelled good tho

on 8/8/2003 1:25:00 AM

Another nice JT with great smell!! However it looks clear on my lips instead of the raspberry color in the tube! I normally use it as a clear gloss on top of my other lippies.

on 8/7/2003 11:28:00 PM

I love this gloss...makes my pink lips a deeper raspberry colour which is great..nice smell.. texture is a bit thicker than I would like but its ok...IMO they are just like the colour juices since they are from the same company but the cj are so much harder to get ahold of! great basic gloss but a little too expensive for what it is..