Clinique Glosswear-color is 01-Honeybee

3.2

on 7/29/2012 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I still have an old one, almost done, it rocks eventhough the stores and counters have it discontinued that sux, but I love teh shade, the singer Jewel wears it i read on a celebrity and what lipstick they wear source, many celebs love this shade and almost blckberry, this shade is moisturizing with a hint of colour just like I wanted

on 3/23/2008 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This gloss works as a great natural shade on me. It is more pigmented than other lipglosses, but it's a color that seems to complement my skin. It gives me a nice polished look. However, I don't care for the smell. It's not unbearable, but not pleasant either. It's also very sticky which gets annoying for someone like me who wears her long hair down all the time and then goes outside..

on 4/27/2006 3:16:00 PM

I would best describe Clinique's Glosswear for Lips as a combination lipstick and lipgloss. They are a little more pigmented and less sticky than other lipglosses on the market.

Honeybee looks to be a rich, caramel shade in the tube, and unfortunately it goes on a strange, muddy orange color on me.

However, the worst thing about this product is the smell. It's just horrible!!! Smells like cow manure!

With this gloss, I do like the fact that I achieve color and shine, and I also like the brush applicator, but I cannot handle the scent and taste. :(

I got a sample jar from a friend a long, long time ago. I never really used much of it - not sure if it's a bad jar but there's a sickly sweet smell that I just don't like. The color's a brownish-toned pink color... a nice enough color but nothing special.

Won't use up the sample or purchase full size.

on 7/15/2004 10:06:00 AM

I am fair skinned with yellow undertones. My lips are very pigmented too. This gloss is another staple for me. It is the perfect shiny nude for my lips. This doesn't wash me out, nor make my lips look dull. Great for the office. I also pair it with shimmery lipsticks and gloss for more oomph.

on 2/16/2004 2:57:00 PM

I own the pot gloss, and I've had it for ages mainly because I hardly ever use it. I'm a neutral LLL Asian, and Honeybee is a brownish terracotta color on me. On me, it's very pigmented, muddy looking. I won't be repurchasing this.

on 7/8/2003 1:57:00 PM

Okay for a caramel gloss, but steer clear if you're fair skinned. A little goopy. I'm superpale in the winter and it looks phony and wooden, though it's not bad layered over nude lipstick when/if you have a tan or darker skin.

on 7/8/2003 1:14:00 PM

This is a pretty almost non-color with a hint of caramel. It is almost too light for me to wear in the summer, it tends to wash me out. It is a super sticky formula, that you have to use a brush with. I received this from a great seller on ebay as part of a Purchace with Puchace set. Came with alot of useful products. I would not repurchace this color. I am a ppp with nuetral undertones.

on 7/6/2003 10:37:00 PM

Received this in a swap, and I love it! I was lemming a caramel gloss,and this fits the bill. It's sticky,(so it's long lasting),shiny,and even has SPF of 8. It has a very slight funky smell,but that's ok.I also don't usually go for pot glosses, but my nifty little travel lipbrush takes care of that-plus,lipbrushes just do a better job every time all around.

Recommended for Medium Skin