LUSH Sex Bomb

3.9

I really enjoyed this bath bomb. It's very beautiful before you even place it in your bath. Once you do, it releases flower petals and turns your water a beautiful pink color. It smells like expensive flowers! Since I'm spending $6 on a bomb for a one time use, I like them to have a little something extra. This bomb definitely does with the flower petals and colorful water. If this doesn't put you in the mood, I don't know what will!

on 1/4/2015 7:26:00 PM

I like, but don't LOVE this one. It's pretty good though. And has floating roses!

on 12/24/2013 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

"Sex Bomb" is one of the go-to Lush flavors (I guess you could call it that). I believe that it is one of their best selling bath bombs and I can see why. It is sexy, feminine, and very floral. As others have mentioned the scent is very strong (which some people may or may not like). I however, happen to love it - especially after a long stressful day at work where I just want to come home and relax in a warm bath. Some people have commented that Sex Bomb stains the tub, it does a little bit - but it's an easy clean (the next day, because you know after a sex bomb bath you just gotta relax!)

on 10/27/2013 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

A lovely flowery, fruity smelling bomb! The smell is pretty pungent, so for people who are sensitive to strong smells, beware! I couldn't fault it, the smell lingers on my skin for most the day and makes my house smell great! It doesn't do anything for the condition of my skin but I wasn't expecting it to. And I've had no issues with it staining my tub. The little flower in the centre dissolves and runs straight down the sink. Would purchase again when I need refreshing!

on 9/29/2013 8:31:00 PM

This bath bomb is very...blah. I don't find it "sexy" at all. The color is pretty (but stains the tub!). The smell is okay, but nothing special- particularly when you compare the other delicious scents Lush has.

on 9/24/2013 10:36:00 PM

Over all smell is amazing (very feminine and clean) but the only downside was the stains left behind on my tub, yikes! But I will be purchasing this again

on 5/18/2013 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not sure what the hype is surrounding this product. Luckily, I got this as a gift from a friend. I will not purchase.

on 4/22/2013 10:12:00 AM

Love the smell of this! Great!

on 3/12/2013 12:58:00 PM

LOVE this bath bomb. It was the first one I used from Lush and I had a really awesome experience with it. I actually just repurchased it this week.

First I'll say I think it is the prettiest bath bomb in the store. I LOVE the smell. I kept sniffing myself after my bath because it made me smell so flowery and clean.

There were however, two things that I did not love about it. The flower on top is a very pretty touch...until it gets wet in the bath because then the petals float around your bath but don't dissolve....they just turn to soggy mush. The second part I did not like was the fact that my legs got itchy during the bath. I found that this happened when I used the Phoenix Rising bath bomb as well. I'm not sure if it's just me or if there is something in the bath bombs that cause this to happen to many people.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This was my first bath bomb from Lush and I'm giving it a four for now- this is because I'm unable to compare it with other Lush bath bombs.
I enjoyed watching it fizz out in the water, and the dark pink color it turned the water. I love how pretty this looks dry, when you buy it in the store, as well. The water wasn't translucent, either, which is important to me- I'd rather it be somewhat cloudy. I used Sex Bomb in conjunction with the bath melt Ceridwen's Cauldron, though, so I'm not sure which made the water cloudy.
The flower in the middle is pretty when it pops out, initially, but does turn soggy rather quickly. I just fished it out and threw it away, so that wasn't too bad (though a few stray petals floated around the tub a little, which was annoying).
Otherwise, I really enjoy the scent- I'm not sure if I really get a strong hint of jasmine, but perhaps I'm used to more sharp notes of jasmine whereas this is muted and soft. Either way, I like this scent very much; it's been two days since I used this bath bomb and the scent still lingers in my bathroom!

Popular Bath Treatments