April 20, 2014 | 1964 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Color Dose - Waterproof Cream Eye Colour

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by misodisko

These are discontinued but can be gotten (some colors anyway) on ebay very inexpensively. These are sheer and shimmery, and wear well by themselves or as a base. I find them to be less long-wearing than the MAC paintpots, but I really like the texture - light and gel-like, very easy to blend out. I like to use these on the lower lashline as they won't smudge. I would definitely repurchase, but the colors are very limited on ebay. I have this in Maupiti, Tupai, Cape Ivy, and a light gold shade i can't remember the name of.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2007 6:51:00 AM More reviews by abbybaby

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so sad this item is discontinued. I just purchased four tubes at the lancome outlet as a backup for myself. Looove the spice islands color for my brown eyes. Makes a great color base though I still use UDPP. Helps to intensify other shadows that you may want to use on top.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2007 4:17:00 PM More reviews by desertrose02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i use it as a base and it's great.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2007 9:06:00 PM More reviews by eemajin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got 5 samples tubes on ebay. The color, Spice Islands, a frosty taupe, is a little too shimmery and a little too cool for my blue eyes and red hair. It also creases on me. Easy to spread. A tiny bit goes a long way. I may be willing to swap one if you check with me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2006 11:47:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I dont like something with this product. I have owned 4 of these and did not love any of them. The major dislike is packaging. And also that I have tried the great Chanel Ombre Unique creme eye shadows which are so luminous I loved so much and they are the best as base too. These look just boring and Very flat looking. I just really hate the tubes that after a while will crack and look like a mess.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2006 1:52:00 PM More reviews by ChaosAndCandy

I have this in Cape Ivy, and I love it. It's such a pretty wash of color. I just wish it wasn't so pricey! What is it, like $16 for one tube? That's nuts. However, a tube does last awhile. Looking forward to trying the other colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2006 10:41:00 PM More reviews by crazymakeup03

I have two of these eye shadows. They are long lasting but my eyes hurt when I wear them all day. I prefer Clinique’s touch tint’s.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2006 6:57:00 PM More reviews by nico1000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have Bermuda Sunrise and Bronze Canyon. I love their texture, they are easy to spread and blend, they make great bases for e/s, but by themselves they don't really show up on my complexion (I wear "Light" in almost all the foundations/powders). Bronze Canyon is up for swap because it's totally wrong for my colouring, it just looks like I have dirty lids or something. Bermuda Sunrise is much better, it brings out my blue eyes a little, I wish it had more pigment in it. Also the squeeze tube tends to give you more product than necessary, but I followed other MUAers advice and I used a needle to poke a little hole and this way nothing gets wasted.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2005 1:40:00 AM More reviews by blushingpale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are nice eyeshadows in many ways, but I find them too frosty. I have this in Spice Islands and Lilac Valley. Spice Islands I can sometimes pull off as an evening look, but LV is going to my teenage nieces. If you're over 35 and have any fine lines on your eyelids I don't recommend these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2005 12:20:00 PM More reviews by monlim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The best thing about the Color Doses is that they are idiot-proof. Especially if you get the neutral ones, you don't need super accurate application. Just swipe it across the eyelid and you get a wash of colour and the perfect base for eye shadows. I have Spice Islands and Montego Beige. Montego Beige gives me ZERO colour but if you are like me and always seems to have e/s colours go on muddy because of your greyish eyelids, this makes the best base. It creates a light, even canvas and my eye liners and shadows go on true and without creasing. Spice Islands is deeper with shimmer so I use that when I'm too lazy to use shadow, it is sophisticated shade and provides all the color I need for the day.