October 2, 2014 | 1730 users online

Crème - Victoria Jackson - Light Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2007 1:59:00 PM More reviews by starchild1166

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using Victoria Jackson since about 1991; around that time. I've mixed light and medium foundation with wonderful results. To this day I get compliments on my skin and am constantly asked what I use. Now a few times I've switched foundations and powders just to see if there was much of a difference and there was, at least where my skin is concerned. No one said anything when I wore other brands, but when I went back to VJ, the compliments came back. It's so light and airy, I've slept in it, Not that that is recommended, but my skin didn't feel weighted down. And you only need a little, little bit. It blends well and lasts. You don't need to have to keep replacing it. The only flaw I could see is the sponge applicator, It seems to fall apart. I just buy the sponges separately from my local drugstore. VJ's makeup is a keeper.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2004 12:15:00 AM More reviews by beaglebaileysmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Simply the worst foundation I've ever used. Trying to mix the two colors of foundation leaves me with streaks of two different colors all over my face. And if your skin is the slightest bit dry, it will look flaky and ghostly. I guess by "No-Makeup Makeup" she must mean it will make you wish you were wearing no makeup. If your skin is perfect enough to look good in this, you don't need makeup at all!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2003 9:40:00 AM More reviews by HeavenlySweet98

I heard about this through some freinds,I didn't find it to be all that though. Does wonders for some people,but not for me.