Annabelle Eyebrow Pencil

4.1

on 3/19/2015 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this eyebrow pencil for years and I love it! Blends well and lasts all day.

on 1/20/2015 11:11:00 AM

Good eyebrow pencil! I buy 2 at the same time, I am 010 taupe and I use one pencil to outline my eyebrow (always keeping that pencil tip sharp by sharpening it repeatedly ) and my other pencil I use to fill in my eye brows (doesn't matter if pencil becomes full ) and this method words amazingly!

on 11/20/2014 10:53:00 PM

The only brow pencil you need. I have this in the shade blonde , and have been using it on my brows for the past 4 years. It trumps anything else I've tried , over and over again. I even prefer it to my urban decay brow box due to it's cost, simplicity , and result. It's really easy to apply and looks natural. It also takes half the time to apply than traditional brow powder and wax. You can't go wrong with this one for the price and quality and there are a ton of shades to choose from. I don't think I will ever use anything else. I actually wasted money on the UD brow box because I ended up going back to this pencil liner!

on 7/3/2014 3:17:00 PM

Good product for the cost.

Anastasia's brow wiz has always been my HG brow product but at $28 (CAD), it's just way to expensive. And it only lasts me a month or so (I have sparse brows).

I searched all over and even brought my brow wiz along with me so I could compare the colors with it, because the products I kept trying as "dupes" were always too dark, too orange, etc.

I found Annabelle's pencil in "taupe" and it is an ALMOST perfect match for the brow wiz in "taupe/ash blonde".

Annabelle's goes on easy, stays put, and best of all, it is the right kind of blonde color. I don't get why so many blonde pencils are so orange-y, but they are... This was has no orange color to it at all. And it's 1/4 the price of the brow wiz!

on 6/6/2014 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great standard brow pencil for anyone. Non-irritating, good pigment, good blending (especially with the added bristle top), and very convenient to carry around without worry of needing to have other brushes. The cap is very sturdy so there's not much risk of you losing it as long as you remember to squeeze it down a bit. I have had the 050 Black pencil for several years and it's served me well.

The only downside is how long it lasts. It doesn't boast any sort of water-resistant factor, so I knew what I was getting. I have oily skin, especially along my eyelids and forehead, so this disappears halfway through the day without me touching it, requiring reapplication. It rubs off fairly easy, so if you want something that'll carry out for a whole day, this may not be the choice for you.

on 3/21/2014 5:20:00 PM

Amazing

I have been using this eyebrow pencil everyday for the last 5 years and I love it! I use it in the shade black because my eyebrows are so sparse (eyebrow powders don't work for me cause I don't have much hair for the powder to cling onto so I find pencil is the way to go). It stays on the entire day and even though I carry it with me in my mini makeup bag during the day, I've never had to use it! There is a super handy and very good quality eyebrow spoolie/brush to help blend in the colour. I would highly recommend this for people with sparse eyebrows - it works wonders (and is a bit better than the Rimmel eyebrown pencil).

Love this pencil! I've been using it for 3 months now and it works great! I'm using the dark brown shade and find it goes on my brows smoothly and I don't need to reapply it at all during the day. It also washes off well which is a plus.

on 10/19/2013 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My first ever brow pencil, and I'm pretty happy with this over performance and price of it. :)

I have really thin eyebrows, and having this brow pencil really helps make them look fuller. I have it in medium brown (I'm not too happy about the color selection though), and the color doesn't exactly match my natural color, but it will do. It's a bit on the hard, waxy side, so I found it better to use it lightly, and slowly build up the color where needed, otherwise, this pencil would make your brows look really fake.

I love love love the little brush on the cap, really comes in handy!!

This is awesome, since its only $3 roughly, its a good price for a good product~

on 1/18/2013 11:52:00 AM

I have this in medium brown, it's not a super creamy pencil which is what I like for an eyebrow pencil, you don't have to press super hard but when it's to creamy I find it difficult to apply. This stays on my brows all day unless I rub them or something but then it's usually just a little touch up that I need. The only thing that doesnt make this a great deal is that medium brown is a warm brown so for all those girls looking for that great ash brown this isn't it, however, you can only tell in pictures with a flash.

Popular Brows Products