April 19, 2014 | 1653 users online

Brows - Annabelle - Eyebrow Pencil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Xmariax123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

I have been using this eyebrow pencil everyday for the last 5 years and I love it! I use it in the shade black because my eyebrows are so sparse (eyebrow powders don't work for me cause I don't have much hair for the powder to cling onto so I find pencil is the way to go). It stays on the entire day and even though I carry it with me in my mini makeup bag during the day, I've never had to use it! There is a super handy and very good quality eyebrow spoolie/brush to help blend in the colour. I would highly recommend this for people with sparse eyebrows - it works wonders (and is a bit better than the Rimmel eyebrown pencil).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by colleencormier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this pencil! I've been using it for 3 months now and it works great! I'm using the dark brown shade and find it goes on my brows smoothly and I don't need to reapply it at all during the day. It also washes off well which is a plus.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

My first ever brow pencil, and I'm pretty happy with this over performance and price of it. :)

I have really thin eyebrows, and having this brow pencil really helps make them look fuller. I have it in medium brown (I'm not too happy about the color selection though), and the color doesn't exactly match my natural color, but it will do. It's a bit on the hard, waxy side, so I found it better to use it lightly, and slowly build up the color where needed, otherwise, this pencil would make your brows look really fake.

I love love love the little brush on the cap, really comes in handy!!

This is awesome, since its only $3 roughly, its a good price for a good product~

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by xxnikkim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in medium brown, it's not a super creamy pencil which is what I like for an eyebrow pencil, you don't have to press super hard but when it's to creamy I find it difficult to apply. This stays on my brows all day unless I rub them or something but then it's usually just a little touch up that I need. The only thing that doesnt make this a great deal is that medium brown is a warm brown so for all those girls looking for that great ash brown this isn't it, however, you can only tell in pictures with a flash.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The color selection is fantastic in this line. I love that the pencil comes with a little brush its so cute. I foud the staying power pretty good and the color pay of was not to bad either. The pencil is a bit hard/dry so needs to warm up to get it to glide on easier.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Madolson10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cost me $9.99, which in my mind is kinda pricey, but I tried my sisters and decided that I should just go for it, it's got a really fine auto sharpening tip and I like my brows thin,

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by jazzano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

As so many other reviewers have noted - this pencil is very waxy, and I had smudging problems in the beginning too. I found that if I apply it sparingly, blot firmly with tissue, and then set with a powder, the pencil stays put unless you rub your face intently.

It definitely doesn't have the staying-power of other pencils and the consistency is pretty bad, but I LOVE the colour! I have tried countless other pencils and the colour was too yellow or red or dark for me (my hair colour is John Frieda 10A). I use 010 Taupe and it's perfect, an ashy dark blonde, very similar in colour to the Clinique brow pencil, but wayyy cheaper (which I guess is why the consistency on this pencil is so poor and Clinique's is so good).
BTW I used to use Clinique but stopped using it because I have pretty much no brows so I go through a lot of brow pencil!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by spookibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this in Taupe because I couldn't find Cover Girl's brow pencils, and I figured there's always something better quality than Cover Girl. I compared Taupe to Blonde and another similar shade, which I can't remember the name of. All brow colour looks way darker on me for some reason, so I try to use very light brown shades. The quality of the pencil is amazing compared to the Cover Girl one- it's very easy to draw a line with, even if it's not sharp. However, Taupe looks dark brown on me- way too harsh! I am going to experiment with lighter applications to see if I can get my brows how they used to be. For $4 it's a great pencil, and I'm open to trying other (lighter!) shades or re-purchasing Taupe if I can't find anything better in another shade/brand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I have this in taupe and it works really well for me. The only drawback is that it's a little greasy and smudges a bit but I set it with clear brow gel and that seems to do the trick. I paid $3 for it which is a pretty good deal. Would most likely repurchase