July 28, 2014 | 1781 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Za - Oil Blotter- Oil Blotting Paper

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 4:22:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Pretty good, but not as good as Clean & Clear in my opinion. I usually use two to get my face matte. They are not powdery and don't transfer my foundation. They have a plastic film texture that is better in absorbing oil than other tissue paper blotting sheets. A good buy, plus cheaper than Clean and Clear where I live. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2007 10:22:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

Za has the best oil blotters. They are big enough to go over my entire face and I just need a piece at one time.

However I dislike the packaging (as with the most packaging of oil blotters) because they come in cardboard which are easily squished when I place them inside my bags which will result in crinkly oil blotters.

Will repurchase though, this is my only ZA staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2006 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What I like about this product is that it fits easily into a pocket and it is very absorbant without falling apart or smearing makeup all over like some blotting sheets that I have tried. It just removes the shine but leaves the makeup behind,and that really preserves the life of any powder and paint you applied earlier.Edit...Now that I have tried every oil blot paper on the market,ZA is a great deal,so many papers for only 2 bucks. Unfortunatley, last week the company pulled out of Hawaii and retailers gave customers NO notice. I went to all the LONGS and Don Quiote markets (formerly Daei),and their display was gone.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2006 10:02:00 PM More reviews by pennypie

This product works okay. I usually need to use 2 sheets to completey remove shine. Cornsilk used to make a powdered blotting paper which was so effective that you only needed 1 sheet to completely mop up shine without lifting any makeup, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. This product does the job, but I won't repurchase. I will try other blotting papers or powders in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2006 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Sattine

What a dissapointment!! Sure it's super cheap at $2.95 a pack but the quality is so inferior. I have really oily face which i need to blot a few times a day & the blotter does not remove oil completely, you can still see the shine even after blotting a couple of times. Imagine having to use 4 blotters at one go to blot my whole face & the oil is till there!! I'm definitely going back to my Shiseido blotter even though it's far more expensive at $22 for 100pcs but i use up only 2 pcs maximum each time & the quality itself is worth the hefty price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2006 4:39:00 PM More reviews by renemy

You may think all oil blotting papers are the same, but this one is actually a little different from the others I've tried. These are completely smooth and plasticky to the touch. They are also slightly thicker, bigger, and hardier. Others are lightly "paper" textured and are easily tearable. One sheet really mops up all that oil without rearranging the makeup on your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2006 6:13:00 PM More reviews by SweetDecember

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love these!! You get so much for such a super cheap price and they're large, super soft and they work so well! The quality of the product is amazing. It removes the oils immediately and it doesnt ruin the existing makeup on your face. They're THE BEST oil blotting papers! Don't waste your money on spending big name blotting papers at department stores, Za's oil blotting papers are all you really need!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2006 8:49:00 AM More reviews by nnana

Does nothing for me. Was voted the best in one Sg mag, which tempted me to purchase it to try. And well, I'm one disappointed consumer. Better off with Clean & Clear!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2005 5:28:00 AM More reviews by prefablife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sorry but i just don't understand what the rave is about. I have used better blotters than this, like Gatsby Oil Clear Sheet, which is also available in the powdered form. I will not be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2004 6:08:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

This is by far the best non-powered oil-blotting sheet I've used. It's translucent and oil spots won't show that significantly unlike the C&C one -- that one was horrifying! Absorbs oil in an instant without stickness and leaves you with a fresh, oil-free skin! One sheet absorbs all oil without a getting face oil on your hands. And the price is a real good bargain, for HK$16 (US$2) you get a 60 sheet pack!