October 30, 2014 | 1565 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - c-thru lipglass

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I’m a huge MAC girl when it comes to lip products, but this was a huge disappointment. Its very sheer and I believe this is meant to layer over lipsticks. The pro longwear line much more pigmented and it looks like I will be returning to that. I will not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An absolute true nude with just the slightest hint of peach. Very creamy color, but pretty sheer on the lips, so I'd recommend using this as a gloss coat over a lipstick. As with most lipglasses, it's sticky and kind of tacky. Also has a little bit of shimmer, but it's not too noticeable. Definitely my HG lipgloss. I've repurchased this quite a few times and I will continue to do so.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by jella22

I WILL ADMIT THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL COLOR BUT IT ALWAYS EMPHASIZES MY DRY CRACKED LIPS (EVEN WHEN I EXFOLIATE) AND IS SUPER STICKY. I have always been a nude lover so will continue to use this every so often; however, for everyday use it is just too goopy. when I do apply it, I like to add a bit of concealer first and than the gloss on top. I cant imagine anyone would want to make-out while wearing this *blush* so BEWARE !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was a little hesitant of purchasing this lip gloss, but the MAC make-up artist recommended it to me when I was looking for a new nude toned lip gloss as I ran out of my beloved LE Young Thing Lipglass. Surprisingly C-Thru works with my fair complexion and pairs beautifully with some of my fave nude lipsticks. It's a sheer milky beige with very subtle shimmer, that adds depth and shine to a nude lip, and doesn't make me look like a corpse. Personally I 'might' repurchase C-Thru, but I'm waiting and hoping for MAC re-promotes Young Thing Lipglass.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG lipgloss,I finallly found my favorite HG lipgloss, finally, high quality, and great coverage for the camera and videos. C-Thru rock, it is a white pearl beige, I was looking for this all along. I tried this on at the counter, and then purchsed this item. This is my favorite freom all MAC lipglasses and plushglasses and even the dazzlegasses. I have many MAC lipglasses and plushgalles among others, and I love it, but this is my top favorite and it is bridal and moisturizing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by OfficialMS

Favorite nude lipglass ever! This one is better than underage in my opinion! My tube is almost empty so I must run to the nearest MAC store to get a back up!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by arkindt

this gloss is lovely! im nc20 and a nude lip lover. this suit me very well. it's thick which i love. it's high quality not cheap and watery. great color pay off considering how light it is, and it is buildable. the packaging is great too. sleek and cute! love, love, love this! ohhhh, and the scent is amazing! :):):)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by christina001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I try to give this one a general rating - the colour is unusual, it is a very, very light, well-pigmented beige colour. For its pigment, I give it 4 stars. I am sure for people of light skintones, this one will be a lovely, opaque nude. For me (NC30), this is too white. Zombie-look :) So no, no more C-thru for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have recently come to the conclusion that when I want pink lips I love my natural lip color better than any lipstick or lip gloss I've found. But, I've been looking for something to tone down my very pigmented lips when I want that sexy, sultry smokey eye pale lip combo. This is it!! I bought this based on the MUA reviews and it is my absolute favorite lip product of all time!! (besides jack black lip balm of course). I prefer wearing this alone because it tones down my lip color but doesn't wash me out. It's not overly glossy which I love, and it's sticky enough that it stays on for hours. This is office appropriate and clubbing appropriate IMO. C-thru is my new love :) (For ref. I'm NC20)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by steffy0419

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this Lipglass!!! it always makes me look alive when i put this on.. its basically like a clear nude but its soo nice!