April 20, 2014 | 1272 users online

Scrubs - Mary Kay - Satin Hands & Body Buffing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have eczema on my fingertips and ice searched for low end and high end products to help. Previously I had avoided over washing my hands because water had made it worse so I was eat really reluctant to try this, but I'm so glad I did!! My fingertips look amazing! They are soft and the best they've been! I would recommend this to anyone who has eczema on their fingertips!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I love the smell of this scrub! This scrub has medium-sized exfoliation beads, so its use is best for the body. You do not need to use a ton of product to get a benefit. This does an okay job on your feet, but you will probably need to use a pumice stone if you want to get the job done right. There is a decent amount of product for the price. The packaging is really cute, too. Overall, I enjoy this scrub and would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This replaced the old "Body Buffing Cream" and it's still a good product - a medium abrasive level (not too coarse, but not wimpy and fine) - good for legs, feet, ankles, elbows (NOT for use on the face!). Smells better now - but contains synthetic ingredients. Mid-priced. Good but not a HG (Try LaLicious scrubs or Fresh Brown Sugar - and you won;t care about this product any more).

Easy to get through an MK consultant - even cheaper on ebay.
Not oily - won't slime-up your shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Jenls27

I just bought this a week ago from a friend who is now selling Mk. I had an ex bf who came through town and wanted to see me. Of course you have to get fixed up to see that old ex and right before I left to meet him I used the scrub and lotion on my hands and arms. While we were eating he had to reach out and touch my arm and hand and he couldn't believe how soft my skin was. He said that I always had soft skin but that they felt even softer now. I love the Satin Hands set. I'm sure you could get the same results elsewhere but I hate all of the sweet smells out there and the non fragrance set is just perfect for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 10:18:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

My MIL is now retired from being a consultant and gave me a bunch of her products to clean out her stash, some of which contained some out of date products. My tube of this was manufactured in 2007 and is a white tube w/ blue writing, same exact title. I really like this stuff - this is a dupe for MK d/c Body Care Buffing Cream (I have an almost 8 year old tube that I recently unsealed and used up.) Smell, texture, performance and (w/ the exception of switching around 2 minor ingrediants towards the end of the list) these products are identical = perform well and smell so nice!

I use Satin Hands & Body Buffing Cream in the shower for the KP on my arms and back of legs. The "scrubbies" are not to harsh, but definitely have substance to them. This leaves my skin so nicely moisturized too!

I would not re-purchase because I have a plethora of other, similar products, but if I did not have these to use up (which will take me FOREVER), then I would purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried a sample size of Mary Kay Hands and Body Buffing Cream in Unscented. I'm really pleased with how soft and smooth this treatment leaves my hands, forearms and elbows.
This has the consistency of very fine silt in a rich scrub base. I rub it gently into my skin for about a minute. I then follow with Mary Kay Body Care Cleansing Gel to further cleanse and remove left over buffing cream. I then pat dry and follow with an unscented moisturizer.
I highly recommend this treatment to anyone with problem dry and roughened skin areas.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by tashaynn98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product is great for exfoliating. My hands feel rejuvenated after using it, especially in winter. You'll be amazed at how smooth your hands feel! (I received this product for free; I'm not sure I'd pay full price for it, but I'd certainly buy it for less on eBay!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by dopalives

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very grainy, but sloughs the dead skin for sure. Anyone with very sensitive skin should be careful. It definitely "buffs" alright. Not to be used more than once a week (at least for me).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by StarCielle

I LOVE the scent! Perfect in the shower or not. It's great for hands, body, feet, and anywhere else you want your skin feeling soft and gentle. My favorite part about this product is that is has a wonderful smell!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2006 11:05:00 PM More reviews by bobby_sutton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very gentle. Definetly no good on your feet - not impressed. The scent leaves something to be desired too. Nothing special about this product.