September 22, 2014 | 1488 users online

Moisturizers - Vichy - Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by alleahoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used this product in the daytime and the night detox at night, I was impressed with the night detox but the anti-imperfection hydrating cream really isn't good for oily skin in fact it made my skin even oilier, yuk! I did however notice i had fewer breakouts using this product and some of my acne scaring began to lighten. So maybe if you don't have overly oily skin like mine :( this product will be good but for me i'm not repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by miiyuu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

love the container. sometimes the scent reminds me of glue. but overall, i feel indifferent to it. it does a good job moisturizing, no breakouts, a little scented. would purchase again.
got mine for around $12

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by sawitham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturiser, I've been suffering with adult acne for years and have figured out that I need to use products for sensitive skin. I was using simple before but it didn't seem to be helping. I was also using benzoyl peroxide cream on my chin everyday which was really causing problems, it wasn't solving the issue with the spots and was then making my foundation look really cakey and awful as it had dried my skin out, no matter how much moisturiser I used.

Anyway, I love the smell of this stuff, it's improved the texture of my skin, it hasn't completely got rid of my problem skin however, it's better than it was and hasn't made it worse :)

The packaging could be better as you can't tell when you're running out but I will for sure be buying it again :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Gar21

I used this about three-four years ago with no problems. I never repurchased back then, as it worked, but it wasn't amazing for the price... Recently however, I was finishing my pre-existing moisturiser I had been gifted. In lieu of not being able to find the one I wanted (Eucerin AQUAporin), I saw this and decided I'd give it another shot.

BIG MISTAKE!

Google tells me the formula has changed in 2012 and I don't know what was put into it since, but my skin is NOT happy! Looking at the ingredients, alcohol is the THIRD highest in use. How is that hydrating? And how is that OK in 2014, for a pretty costly product? I have 18 spots on my face as I type! EIGHTEEN! I usually get one, or two; three or four on a bad day, but nothing like this! Possibly the worst breakout of my life. My chin is worst, they're really sore and red. But I have them beneath my eyebrow, in between my eyebrows, the tip of my nose, around my nose, above my lips, below my lips... It's awful!

I have been using this for about a week now and in the space of the last four days, it's gotten worse and worse as each day has gone on. I kept saying to myself that I should bear with it, my skin might need adjusting, or whatever you tell yourself to deny that you had just thrown 20 down the drain! Today was the last straw. No excuses were left and I couldn't lie any longer. I woke up and couldn't deal. Another brand new spot, all red and swollen, symmetrical from the other three on my chin. As well as two others on my cheek (which I have never broken out in) and nose. "ENOUGH!", I said!

Tomorrow I get a new moisturiser and end this assault to my skin. Worst moisturiser ever. Very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Teenitinytina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I had trial size of this form a promo a while back and felt in love with it. I ended up picking up a bottle without knowing the formula had changed since. Initially i hated the new formula but I hate wasting products so went back to it after I ran out of la Roche posay's effaclar duo. I now love it. I use it daily after shower and if I feel a hormonal pimple coming up I use effaclar as spot txt. I think I initially disliked it because I was applying it too sparingly. I now really slathered on, as I was trying to finish the leftover product, when I pick it up again. It feels thick and mask like after application but sinks in within a minute.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Danni15

I started using this moisturiser about a year ago and I love it! I've had very bad acne for the past 3 years and it even turned into cysts for a while:( I tried everything for my acne and it never seemed to work because it always dried out my skin. I find that all the Vichy products keep your skin hydrated while still treating the skin imperfections. I've seen a significant improvement in my skin texture and while my skin is not perfectly blemish-free yet, it's so much better than it used to be!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Emilie1hope

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this! I just bought it a couple weeks ago bc the shoppers drug mart lady recommended it. I just turned 30 not too long ago and now I am getting awful acne! Especially around my jaw line. I have been using benzagel for the acne but it's drying out my skin and I didn't want to moisturize bc it always makes me break out worse! (I also live in northern Canada so i NEED moisturizer). So she recommended normaderm and I have to say, my face is no longer dry and the salicylic acid is adding to the benefits of my benzagel. This is great stuff. I am very grateful to have found it. I will definitely re-purchase. The packaging could be better. Like a couple reviews ago said, it's impossible to finish the bottle unless you cut it open or something.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by juliaisabella

I absolutely love this cream! MY skin is combination skin and the product keeps it matte, it hydrates my skin in the right places. It is absorbed very fast by the skin and is non greasy. My skin feels soooo soft after application! A minus for me is the packaging - it makes it impossible to use up all the product that is inside.... also for winter, you might want to opt to combine it with another moisturizer for the dryer areas of combination skin. i have been using this product for the past 4 years and I could not be happier.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by jrockfreq

I. LOVE. NORMADERM.
In my opinion, Vichy really can't go wrong. I have haphazardly oily/ acne prone skin and I've had it since about grade four (believe it or not!) and it still won't go away. I'm in my Freshman year and I've tried EVERYTHING on the shelves, and even some prescribed pills (no birth control, though) and still, I get these horrid spots called acne, which I then feel obligated to turn in to acne scars. Basically, my skin is horrid.
Then, I stumbled upon Normaderm. I started with just the cleanser and this moisturizer, and I'm now buying the toner, spot treatment, and even masks, as well. Not only do these products smoothen and moisturize, but they clear and reduce the look of acne and acne scars+pores.
My skin has never felt so good, I feel much more confident, and the smell of this product is so refreshing, I feel like I'm in heaven!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Zhanel

Didn't do anything to my acne prone oily skin :(