October 1, 2014 | 926 users online

Lip Liners - MAC - Beet Lip Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by nikkioh84

Love the colour - lipsticks don't bleed - applies very smoothly. Downside is that MAC lip pencils do not sharpen very well. It is difficult to get a nice point and they break a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by MeenaKumari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim and would definitely re-buy, its a rich pinky red shade which isnt too bright and very flattering. Im a NC30 shade and suits me perfectly, without making my lips look too hard or small. Looks great on its own with exfoliated lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by signedxchantese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this pencil. It's smooth and lasts long. It's beautiful against my NW47 skin. I use it with Party Line. I ave yet to sharpen it, so when I do, I'll update.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I think I got an old one because it broke off as soon as I tried it on in the car & so I had to sharpen it, & it broke off yet again! (and it didnt just break pieces came out of the pencil itself to where it had to be sharpened to get to any of it) I have never had this issue with MAC lip pencils, in the past when I used them- so I think it is this particular pencil. Now, it seems to be fine, but for the money, I should get the use of a full pencil. Update-Changed my mind, which us females have the right to do! It is just too bright on me. I may go back to what I had used for a few years a couple of yrs back-Half Red, which was a staple of mine after New York Colors discontinued their line of true lip pencils. I returned this. May try More to Love.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's a hardworking dark fushia/red liner. Lipstick is safely secured. Very versatile color for your darker lip looks. However! Good luck sharpening it. I have two mac lip liners and and both have never sharpened to the original sharp point again. Annoying. Will probably not repurchase another.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Xexuxa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This is on of my most used lip liners! Beet is a deep fuchsia color that works great with lipsticks like Girl About Town and other darker pink colors. It also works well when you want a lip color to look less orange. I highly recommend this shade. I use it with a ton of lipsticks and it goes on opaque and true to color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by Annelien1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great lippencil. I wear it under mac morange, gives a very special effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by ecmoore08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this lip liner. I always pair it with Viva Glam Nicki and make an ombre effect! To die for. Gorgeous color and long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 More reviews by katrinaviolet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this lipliner. I wear it all over the lip with a clear or pinky gloss, and under some pinky-red lipsticks. It even looks really cool if you wear it all over the lip under a darker berry/purple lipstick like MAC Hang Up or Rebel. Good pigmentation and staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a REALLY pretty pink-red lip liner. It looks great with bright magenta-pinks, like MAC Girl About Town. It's also really pretty when paired with some red lipsticks. I also use the liner alone, with clear lipgloss. I wish I had discovered the liner a long time ago.