April 20, 2014 | 1956 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - 5 Colour Eyeshadows

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Bulabalabibi

Nude pink design. Texture is fantastic, I never go for a heavy makeup look so this is perfect for me. Those who are after a lot of color would be disappointed by this. Texture of the product is fantastic, glides on and stays put really well. I do have oily lids and refuse to use primers so I do expect the product to move and crease towards the end of the day, however, this does quite well! Packaging is quite bulky and heavy- I know it looks very pretty but I think practicality is more important :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by GraceLin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is probably one of the best eye shadows in the market. The color is buildable so it can be used as an everyday shadow or smoky effect looks for special events.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by makeuptester60

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very expensive designer product and i received it as a Christmas gift from my family and am delighted with it. I have mature, crepey wrinkled skin round my eyes which I thought only cosmetic surgery could rescue but Dior works miracles for an optical illusion of smooth skin and beautiful symmetrical eye shapes. I had a Department Store MUA apply this for me and teach me how to do it at home so I am 100% happy with the look and feel of the product on my skin. It just glides on, blends beautifully and doesnt crease. It is a satiny product so it doesnt sparkle too much, neither is it too matte which can look chalky and dull.

I recommend these eyeshadows for women of all ages, especially the elderly, who find they are more limited in terms of colours and textures, if they want a really flattering look

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 7:00:00 AM More reviews by blahblahh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love love love. Blends perfectly, long lasting, does not crease, heaven to apply, luxurious and worth the price. My only gripe is I have to throw mine out pretty soon (it's been 2-3 years since I got them). I've hit the pan but there are still respectable amounts left. Will surely repurchase, but maybe in different colors. It's a must have in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love these eye shadows. They are very pigment rich and last a long time. The colors it comes with in the palettes compliment each other and it takes the guess work out of having to pick shadows. These are truely wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by disasterpiece

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I got the Night Butterfly for my birthday and fell in LOVE with it. The colors are amazing and blend like a dream. I would be willing to spend the cash on another one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by atbmeg

I absolutly love these shadows they are ultra fine and last so long. They are easily blendable and they just look so good on your face. I have bought numourous. They are expensive, but for a treat, you should buy yourself one. My eyeshadows last so long that it is totally worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 11:15:00 AM More reviews by bibi01

I bought the 5-pan eyeshadows in Earth Reflection and i'm loving it ! Long-wearing and pigmented colors. The gold is really pretty and shiny..but the pink in the middle is a little too pale, but overall Dior 5-pan worth the money!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Beulah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried 2 different compacts, one was shades of purple and my recent one is called "Smoky Light." Maybe it's just because I am used to Urban Decay and Too Faced, but to me these are so sheer! The compact I have has 2 greys and 2 browns and no matter which color I use they pretty much look the same. They are smooth and not too shimmery, but there isn't much too them! I've gotten better color from drugstore brands! I'm not sure why people love these so much, it's so expensive for such little pigment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 9:30:00 AM More reviews by firework_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a fairly recent convert to Dior quints but I adore them.
Gorgeous, silky, very pigmented shadows that blend like a dream & last until I take them off.
The more shimmery shadows never come across as overly frosty & garish. Beautiful shimmer that's not OTT, they simply look stunning.
Whilst Dior doesn't tend to have many shades available to those who love brighter shades, there's probably a quint that would appeal to most people. I tend to rely on MAC & NARS for my brights fix but for beautiful neutrals, daytime colours & stunning smoky shades, Dior keeps me coming back for more.
Pricey, but well worth the splurge as you need only use a small amount of shadow so they last a long while.