July 28, 2014 | 1688 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Crystalic Nail Color in #498 Estime

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

I like this shade because it's light with a small amount of shimmer. The polish is thin and I find that it spreads better than thicker polishes. Unfortunately, I'm having a difficult time finding this shade (and other Wet 'n' Wild shades) in my local drugstores.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by mistyrioux

This is one of the first 'natural' coloured polishes I ever bought. I liked it because it's a little darker than my skin tone and has a soft shimmer to it.

It's very sheer, so I mostly use it for 'American' manicures. Like all Wet 'n' Wild polishes, it was in expensive, and it did the trick. Since I've discovered other, lighter, 'natural' cremes, I've found myself gravitation more towards them, as I prefer a more opaque base.

I probably wouldn't ever wear this shade alone as I think it would look rather bland and would probably require a few coats to get an even look. But I think it would look unflattering. It's maybe a bit too close to my skin tone for that, but that's a matter of taste.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2003 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticqueen

A very low-key color. Good for the office, or everyday wear.