August 1, 2014 | 1647 users online

Makeup Brushes - Trish McEvoy - #29

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by bkurant

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

i know that mac, bobby brown, etc brushes are popular, but for my sensitive skin there are no brushes better than trish's. yes, they cost pretty penny, but you will never-ever have to buy another brush. i do own several of the highest rated mac brushes and every time i try to use them, i have to stop and go back to my trusted tm brushes. and every time i do that, i ask myself why did i ever bothered to stray from the greatness that is tm :)
of all trish's brushes i own (and i own what seems like most of them LOL) this little wonder #29 is the one i use daily. it is the work-horse of eye makeup and is up to any task you throw its way. simply wonderful. and btw, it never scratches like mac brushes.
unless yours gets lost you will never have to replace it. ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by voodoodolly330

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can do a whole eye makeup with this brush, and it's quite efficient blending brush as well, though a bit scratchy over certain angles, overall it's a nice brush to have.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by OCdiamond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This brush is beautiful! I have had mine now for years and with the proper care, it has held up beautifully!! Super soft, great for blending, contouring and just straight applying shadows. This brush is quite expensive, but if you take care of it, it'll last forever. Worth every penny!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 4:09:00 AM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I purchased this brush a while ago.I do like it alot. It is durable, soft, and deposits colors well. I am looking for a new brush to find right now and want to try something else but if I can't find anything, I'll come back to #29

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by esmequeenoftheworld

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My Trish brushes are amongst the first things I'd save if my house was on fire.
As with all the others this is fantastic quality, its 8 years old and still pristine. I've given it a 1 for price because I honestly believe it will not only last a lifetime but you won't want to use any other crease brush after trying this!
Its beautifully tapered, soft enough to blend nicely but dense enough to pick up and deliver a good amount of product. It washes well and holds it shape. I have a couple of MAC 217s that I use purely for blending my darkest colours and although they are decent brushes, each time i use them I'm remindered that i want to buy a couple more TM #29s, but not til I own at least the whole collection!!!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by VivaSue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful brush. Quite expensive, but if taken care of well, it will last you forever! Never had a problem with hairs falling out, or it loosing its shape. Beautiful hairs, perfect density! The best crease brush!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by xoxoCK

Beautiful brush! They are quite expensive, but will last you a lifetime if you take care of it properly. Perfect all round brush for the crease!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by JessieJanes

Trish's brushes are the best, and this one is no exception. I WOULD buy ths brush again, but I won't have to because they last forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Jane1234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush! I was searching for a smaller version of the MAC 217 and through Internet searching I came across the Trish McEvoy #29. I purchased it off eBay and although it was expensive I don't regret buying it. This brush in my opinion is much better than any MAC brushes I own. Perhaps I have sensitive eyelids but I'm finding my MAC 217 scratchy at times. This Trish McEvoy brush is so SOFT!!! If feels 10 times better when I'm using in to blend my eyeshadow in the crease! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by msroser

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The review form asks me if I would buy this brush again. Well, yes I would, but I can't imagine ever needing to. I have owned my TM#29 for at least 10 years, probably closer to 15. It has the gold wooden handle, if that means anything to you.

This is really the only brush I need for my eye makeup. I apply eyeshadow base and smooth that out with my finger, then apply crease color with the #29 brush and sweep back and forth till it's blended. Then I dip just the tip of the same brush in my highlight color and apply it to the top of my lids and the inner corners of my eyes. One brush, all done.

Love it.