Mary Kay Trio of Eyebrow Powders

3.0

on 1/13/2004 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

!.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.----------------OLD REVIEW------------------I would buy this again just for that cool little angled brow brush. I wish I could find a bunch of those to keep around. I wasn't too crazy about the product itself though. The makeup tended to smear on me and the stencils were too odd shaped on me. If they can comeout with this again but make the formula a bit more powdery (maybe cream to powder type?) and set better, then it would be perfect.

on 6/30/2003 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is an old item but it is awesome. Cute little black case with a lt. brown, dk. brown and black powder for enhancing eybrows. You can mix to your hearts content. I love it. Comes with a nice angled brush and an eyebrow brush.

Popular Brows Products