April 16, 2014 | 1724 users online

Moisturizers - Earth Science - Herbal Tonic Mist

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by risathompson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of those product that I don't really need, but can't live without. It is a moisturizing toner, and not an astringent toner. It is refreshing and has a slight floral scent. It has fragrance so sensitive skin beware.
I love using this right after cleansing and before applying serum. For dry-normal skin like me, moisture is very important. To keep my skin supple, I know I need both water and oil. Since my water is hard-water, I dont want to leave that on my skin. I wipe my skin dry after cleansing, then spritz this on to give my skin some moisture, then applying serum and cream to trap the moisture inside. I do notice my cream work better with this than without. And this is very affordable with lots of good quality product so I really recommend trying this out, especially if you have dry/dehydrated skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've found this to be very useful. I bought this spray because I wanted something light for my skin during the hot summer, and it's proven to be very versatile. It's great on its own on the face or body, and it's great under moisturizer, too. This doesn't leave my skin sticky or greasy, and I've even sprayed it over makeup I've worn all day to blend it out a little bit. I'd imagine it works well to soften over-powdered makeup.

Admittedly, the fragrance is a bit strong, but I've gotten used to it and enjoy it well enough.

This product cost me about $10 at Whole Foods, so I'd recommend finding it for cheaper, if possible. I think it would suit most skin types but may not suit those with fragrance sensitivities or allergies to the natural ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by charlie_leone

I use this after the same brand face wash, this is 2 in 1 oil free moisturizer and toner. it made my face soft and touchable, non sticky. it just perfect for my combo skin-normal to oily. Highly recommended!!!! Better than Naris Up- japanese 2 in 1 toner and moisturizer and it is cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by dahliakatz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an HG for me. A multi-purpose tool: It tones, it sets makeup, it smells lovely, it calms irritated skin, it is free of ugly ingredients, and, used in a significant amount, even works as a light moisturizer, enough to not need a lotion afterward.

Sometimes I use it just for the scent.

Great value for the quality of ingredients and package size.
Happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this spray! I use it under moisturizer at night and to set makeup. Also nice as a leave in conditioner for hair. Keep it in the fridge in summer for a cool refresher on any body part. Lovely scent. Haven't found an Earth Science product I don't like.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2009 3:30:00 PM More reviews by vms1

This is a good lightweight refresher. Locks moisture back into your skin after cleansing, loaded with vitamins and humectants. no drying alcohol, or stripping agents, if your looking for a natural good for you toner, this is a great facial mist. So cheap too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by rainbodragon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this works pretty well for setting mmu and i like to use it at night because i dont use a moisturizer at night. my big issue with this is the smell. it smells like flea powder, eww! it goes away quickly, but yuck. that is the main reason i wont be purchasing this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2008 8:10:00 AM More reviews by m0gan

I like the feel of this product when sprayed on my face. However, it's not something I would remember to use every single day. Might be good for you if you need the extra moisture boost. The actual mist from the spray wasn't fine enough and makes me feel too paranoid about spoiling my make up to use this over it. A "so-so" product. Neither here nor there. Lovely smell otherwise. Would purchase again if I used it more frequently.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by divinemisscopa

This works extremely well as a makeup setter. Also works well to refresh your face in dry / air-conditioned rooms or at the office. I'll definitely be buying this one again. Great value for the money and all - natural ingredients.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2008 12:49:00 AM More reviews by lexigal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an okay product, feels nice and refreshing, but didn't do anything positive for my skin. I was hoping it would work to help set my mineral make-up, but it just made it look uneven. Won't waste $$$ on this again.