August 20, 2014 | 1830 users online

Lip Gloss - Milani - Crystal Gloss in Serendipity

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A better than the original dupe for Oh Baby! Same scent and color - slightly more pigment and staying power and much cheaper. SOLD!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Rachell32480

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

For reference, I'm NW45/NC50/Revlon ColorStay Cappucino with full pigmented lips. I would supposed this color would flatter all shades. Oh Baby used to be my HG until I found this Oh Baby dupe! The formulation is somewhat less sticky (not as long-wearing), but the color is more saturated. Beautiful shimmery bronze.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by starla1971

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I picked this up yesterday on a whim, and I'm glad I did! I was afraid it would go on too brown, but it didn't. Perfect neutral color and it does look great with a tan! Long lasting too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Yes, I would buy this again and already have, having used an entire tube and that's rare. Serendipidy is surprising on me. I have fair skin and dark hair. It's a brown, metallic and looks absolutely fan-freakin' tastic on me. I get compliments on this gloss all the time. I love the smell, I love the price ($6-$7) and I just love this color! It actually has a color that's not sheer, so when I wear this to work, I just looked put together. Saying that, it's not so pigmented that it's a lipstick. Hard to explain I guess, lol. It has pretty good staying power and I'm gonna be really bummed if they ever discontinue this shade, because it is my 'go to' shade almost everyday. My only complaint would be that it sometimes gets messy when I put the top back on, but I just take a Kleenex and wipe around the lid. Love Milani...excellent, excellent products that are affordable and absolutely beautiful. :)
EDIT: I had a scare recently as I was close to the end of a tube and kept checking CVS (where I usually shop) and more than one branch of the store never had it!! I finally went to a Walgreens in my town and they had it....I bought 3 of them...out of pure fear that they were discontinuing. (It's not...it's still on the Milani website...thank god!)
EDIT: 11/11/10 -- Just bought 2 more. I wear this almost every single day. I keep one at home and one in my purse. Bought the last two at Walgreens. Incredibly hard to find sometimes. CVS almost never has it in stock. For $4.99 a tube at Walgreens, it cannot be beat. LOVE IT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by kimmyann

I LOVE MILANI! I absolutely love milani stuff especially their lip glosses. The cutest colors, great consistency, and cheap! Love love love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by stldivastyle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

personally i didnt like this color on me nc45...full lips. i guess its the glitter and sparkle it has to it.. not a big fan of the glitter look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by ptricia435

This is a great lipgloss for the price. I am a fan of MAC and Chanel glosses, and this one rates right up there with those for a fraction of the price. The color is very versatile. It looks good on my fair skin in the winter, and it looks great in the summer with a tan. The consistency is great, great pigment in the gloss and I like the vanilla-ish smell. I have a tube of this lipgloss in my purse at all times since discovering it a couple years ago. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2008 2:03:00 PM More reviews by stardust74

I think Milani makes some of the best lipglosses and for the price you can afford to buy as many as you like.This shade is a bronze with gold shimmer. I like the texture, it last a long time on your lips and it feels moisturizing. There is a vanilla smell but it isn't very strong. I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2008 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Lotus

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I actually think this is better than Oh Baby, it's more opaque in color on me than Oh Baby. This looks nice and neutral on my DDD complexion. Not so much nude, but let's say a metalic brown. It looks great over bronze lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2007 2:57:00 AM More reviews by brockinbeats

More like a 3.5 for me - it's very pretty (golden bronze with gold shimmer). It's much warmer and yellow-gold toned while Oh Baby is malted chocolate / pinkish in tone and less warm, more neutral. On the fence whether I should keep it, I may return it b/c it's just a touch too warm for me (and just a tad too shimmery).