July 26, 2014 | 1872 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Velvet Lipstick - Velvet Orchid

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2006 5:52:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

With my luck they've discontinued this already. This is a stunning, semi-matte deep berry with a subtle metallic sheen. So beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2005 11:19:00 AM More reviews by alliecat55

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this last winter - it's a deep berry colour - love it! The texture is a little bit nicer than the regular pure colour line - a bit less shiny which is good for me (49).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2005 9:21:00 PM More reviews by keahi

Fabu! This lipstick is a gorgeous deep berry red that actually looks really good on me even though I usually shy away from colors like this. And the texture of the velvet pure colors is just plain *wow*. One of the most awesome feeling lipsticks ever. It's kind of like a soft matte finish that is just so plush and well, velvety feeling. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2003 11:04:00 PM More reviews by dkwilawan

I got this Velvet Orchid as a free sample/gift.
At first I thought "Yuck- Purple lip". But when I tried it on my lip, it turned into redish brown.
Very nice on my tanned face.
I plan to buy it after this free gift is used up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2003 12:34:00 PM More reviews by superkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I luuurrrve this lipstick! I thought it would be a purplish red but it turned out to be THE most perfect deep red on me ever!!! The best thing is, it's not drying & looks really chic. I'm between PPP & MMM.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2003 11:51:00 PM More reviews by nightsoup

I am an African-American woman who is just about the same color as Hallie Berry. I tryed Velvet Orchid and It was just what I was looking for. A stain type look but very sexy,very sensual. It did not over power my looks,but It made its presence known(not in a bad way). I said it was more of a berry type stain color. If E/L sell this color/lipstick for the next 30 years;I will be wearing it for the next 30 years. I have found MY color :-)