October 30, 2014 | 1670 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Wear Infinite-Classic Khakis duo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Classic STAPLE for fair/light skinned gals, gives a beautiful polished, chic, effortless work appropriate look. I use it most days actually it has a perfectly matte cream shade (beige undertone) that easily cancels redness/veins/darkness on my lid. The darker shade is a matte taupe-brown with olive undertones, a truly unique shade whether its ds/HE. There is absolutely no fallout and blends nicely. I have this depotted & in my small z palette for quick and complete eye look anywhere in virtually a minute. No guesswork involved, fool proof every time. Love, love, lovee this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by JLeroux

This product has almost no pigment, although the colors are nice neutral shades. (I have light-to-medium skin tone - Chanel 30). I try to load up the brush with product, but still see no color when applying the lighter shade and very little color when applying the darker shade. It looks like L'Oreal may have re-done the packaging. I'm not sure if they also re-did the product. If so, this review is for the product in the older packaging.

Overall: Needs a lot more pigment.
Value: OK. The product is inexpensive, but performs pretty poorly. CVS (and probably other stores) is discounting the product in the old packaging by 50%. I got it for about $2.50, which to me is about what I'd be willing to pay. Due to its performance, I wouldn't pay full price for this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by bigsvig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great, little powerhouse. They are easy to apply and look great. While technically not totally matte, they essentially are. The darker shade is a nifty brown with olive tones that reminds me of COPPERPLATE from MAC, and it looks great against my deep, brown eyes. Together these make an effortless smudgy eye (a smudgy eye is like a smokey eye only much less dramatic)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by alex193

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I had been searching forever to find a nude eyeshadow that matches my skin color exactly and doesn't contain a hint of shimmer or sparkle. I use the nude color over my whole eyelid and it is literally the exact color of my eyelid, so when I feel like doing a nude look I don't get greasy eyelids. Also when I feel like wearing falsies, I like to put shadow underneath to absorb oil from my eyelids and keep the glue working longer, but I don't want color, so the nude works really well in this application as well. The darker color is awesome - again, no shimmer at all. For awehile there it was really hard to find ES w/o shimmer. The color is like a taupey-beigey-maybe a tiny bit olive-yy... hard to describe, but really brings out the blue in my eyes for some reason. The two together make a perfect base for a natural looking cat-eye, just add winged black liner and mascara! I love this stuff.

I didn't experiencing creasing, fading, or fallout at all. I apply with a brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This duo is pretty great. Both shades are of satin finishes (a creamy beige and a dark brown with green hues). They have a silky texture and blend quite well. Need a primer though or else they crease on me. Makes for a no-brainier neutral eye for everyday wear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by bluenote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smooth, sassy looking, and perfect for everyday. wish it lasted longer. my first love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The darker shade is a nice neutral for me, slightly grayish green/brown. The only downfall is that the shadow does not last long, but it's good for running errands, going to the store, etc. Nothing flashy, a good daytime netural and the price is right at $4.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The darker shade applies greenish gray on my lids. It isn't bad but not particularly flattering on me. I think it would look better if I was still a blonde. The main reason I would repurchase is because I love the lighter shade and I use it under all my favorite shadows.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Achromasia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very neutral duo, the light color is nice. I wasn't quite as fond of the brownish color, but it added depth to my shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2006 1:31:00 AM More reviews by cnr3y

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really great neutral set. You get a deep, rich matte brown and a perfectly coordinating matte cream color, which I use as a base color almost every day. I am a makeup snob with everything else in my makeup bag, but I use these for my office/daytime look practically year round. The colors are extremely flexible, as you can pair them with both peachy/bronze or pink/rose color schemes. I have very sensitive eyes and these do not irritate my eyes at all. Best of all, they really do last all day long. This duo survives my longest days at work, going to ballgames, Southern humidity, (even working out!) all without needing to be touched up. I have never experienced flaking or smearing with this set. Definitely a good $4 spent, and I will repurchase again.