July 23, 2014 | 1857 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Baby Daily Moisture Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by scarletwoundsmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Moisturizers my dry skin and leaves it feeling protected. My only gripe is that it's hard to get the very last bit of lotion out of the bottom of the bottle. But I love this lotion anyways. It calms my angry skin in the winter. HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by sslum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

BEST MOISTURIZER EVER. Excuse my excitement, but it is necessary. I use this on my face and body and I have never seen such a drastic improvement in my skin with any other product/medication. I have extremely dry/sensitive/acne prone skin and sometimes all at once! Oh and I also have eczema...but this moisturizer takes such great care of my delicate skin it makes me feel normal:') I cannot tell you enough how much softer and supple my skin has become because of this product. Not to mention it is less than ten dollars and can be found anywhere. My flakes do not stand a chance any longer!

On a side note, I got a bit greedy and schemed that if this moisturizer is only costing 5-7 dollars and providing me with such great skin, what would a 50 dollar high-end (Clinique -_-) moisturizer do for me?! Ultimately, the Clinique moisturizer was so horrendous I could throw up and cry. Definitely a humbling life-experience and thus I will never leave my 5 dollar Baby Aveeno's side again <3

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by Jaybrown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am a using ths Lotion for my baby from 8 months and I found that its one of the best lotion compared to the others.

hypedc

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Minirockss

This is definitely my HG moisturizer. If I can only live with one moisturizer, it's this one! First of all, its ingredients are as safe as it can get (at least compared to all other moisturizers out there). I use this practically everywhere - face and body. During the winter, I use this on my face day and night for ultra hydration. In the summer, I only use this on my face at night since I like to use a light emulsion in hot daytime weather. This moisturizer is SUPER moisturizing and NOT greasy. When I suffer dry patches on my arms and legs, this relieves it in an instant while providing long-lasting results. Seriously, if you have flaky lizard-skin legs, apply this every day for one week and it WILL improve. However, I find that this does not work too well under makeup for the face. Thus, I love using this on days I don't wear any makeup. It also gives a slight pore-minimizing appearance for me. Totally recommend this product to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by badwolf42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this lotion. I use it for my body (I doubt I would ever put it on my face). It is very moisturizing and light. I like how it doesn't have a scent so I can wear whatever perfume with it, I don't have to worry about mismatched scents. It just sinks into the skin, and I love it

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by meganashley07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay so Ive been using this lotion for moisturizing my face. YES it SEEMED to moisturize and soothe my irritated acne prone skin BUT it broke me out and clogged my pores pretty bad after a while of using it :/ I learned that in some people Dimethicone and Cetyl Alcohol can cause breakouts. For me, I AM acne prone. It also doesn't seem to sink in like what others say, it just coats your skin I guess and can make it oily throughout the day like it did mine. That's why it would be good for a face primer because of the Dimethicone in it. I thought I found the best face moisturizer that would cause breakouts and clogged pores but I guess Ive still got to keep looking...

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Bellexpert

I bought this inexpensive lotion because it had safe ingredients and I had been recommended this product.
This made my face 4x oilier then before, made me have blackheads from oils getting in my pores, and didn't even make my skin LOOK moisturized. I know I got a good batch because I bought it at target and the expiration date was far away.
NO ME GUSTA NADA!
Take it or leave it:)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by RicheleBarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

someone on YouTube recommended using this before foundation since it's main ingredient is dimithecone the prime ingredient in makeup primers, this makes my oily face even more oily! so if you have oily skin beware of using it on your face. it did not Make me breakout but made my face alot oiler. using this as a lotion though is fantastic. it makes your skin feel very soft & smooth. definitely good just as a lotion for body not face

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by thompsof

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Good product. Moisturizes my very dry skin fairly well; although it is not that long lasting. On the plus side, there is no fragrance and it is very gentle; it does not irritate my eczema at all. It is not greasy and absorbs into the skin right away. Also, it's not super expensive, great value. I have the squeeze tube version of the moisturizer and it lasts quite a long time. Overall I would say this is a product for someone who 's skin isn't too dry, but more on the normal side. I would recommend this to them and suggest something a bit more emollient for those with very dry skin. I still will repurchase again for the summer months, but for winter I'll probably use something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by WheresHelen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I brought this because i needed a lotion that was gentle enough for my skin ! and this one does moisturize your skin and it does work pretty well for eczema but i dont agree with the 24 hour deal :(