Clinique Chubby Stick (all shades)

Ingredients for all shades: castor seed oil [] caprylic/capric triglyceride [] vegetable oil [] candelilla wax [] beeswax\cera alba [] ozokerite [] shea butter [] hydrogenated vegetable oil [] jojoba seed oil [] tocopherol [] mango seed butter [] meadowfoam seed oil [] hydrogenated olive oil [] sunflower seed oil [] [+/- titanium dioxide (ci 77891) [] mica [] yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) [] iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) [] red 7 lake (ci 15850) [] red 22 lake (ci 45380) [] red 30 lake (ci 73360) [] carmine (ci 75470) [] red 6 (ci 15850) [] bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) [] red 33 lake (ci 17200) [] red 28 lake (ci 45410) [] blue 1 lake (ci 42090) [] yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 3/28/2015 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

These are effortless. They are in great colors and easy to apply without needed a lip liner. I reach for the pink one all the time. Luminous, light, good coverage and relatively long lasting. Not dry. I am so happy with these creamy colorful crayons. So easy.

on 3/20/2015 1:06:00 PM

Got this in Super Strawberry as part of a GWP recently. I loved it when I first swiped it on - the color is sheer but buildable and super-flattering; the formula is creamy. But the affair was short-lived; the color was mostly gone after a cup of coffee and my lips were left dry. I've tried it several more times because I really want to like it, but always with the same result. Because of that I don't even want to keep it in my purse for touch-ups.

For a product that markets itself as a moisturizing balm I can't believe how drying it is. Also, the color is twist-up but not self-sharpening, so after a while you're left with an awkward stump. If I'd actually paid for it I'd have taken it back to the counter. One of these often pops up in a Clinique GWP, so I'd suggest waiting to try it that way if you're still curious.

on 3/17/2015 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in the shade Richer Raisin which is a browny/plummy colour. And i'm not too impressed. it adds shine and some moisture. But not much colour at all. On my pigmented lips it's pretty much clear. It's scent and taste free. I'v had it a month, and it's already started to break at the base. I haven't even twisted it up at all yet!! Overall not for me. But if you like sheer colour, and can deal with the breakage you'll enjoy it.

on 3/4/2015 2:15:00 AM

I love the idea of the chubby stick, the way it's applied and all that, but I'm not super impressed. I much prefer the Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Charmed to the Chubby Stick in Roly Poly Rosy. And it's cheaper.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great color payoff and all around good formula, these "chubbies" are SURE to rock your Clinique world! I bought mine in the shade raspberry, and boy NO REGRETS! They are highly pigmented, and they go on smooth and dry moist. My only complaint- the shades don't last all day, but most.

on 2/13/2015 6:26:00 PM

i got use the light shades for everyday going out. it really moisturises the lips and has a lovely shine. its a mix of lipstick and lip balm

on 1/14/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've heard great things about it, so I bought one for me. As I live in Brasil, it was crazy expensive, but I thought it was worth it. But, not so much.
The colour is nice, it lasts long.. But mine is starting to break, and I have it for only a month! I never break any of my make up stuff because I really love them.. So I think it's not because I was sloppy or anything, but it's not that great for the price I paid!

on 1/10/2015 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I became a big fan when I tried the original chubby sticks. The colour is long lasting andI enjoyed not having to reapply every hour. However I find especially in winter they leave your lips very dry so am unable to use them. I also discovered Revlons alternative which is half the price and there is currently a sale buy one get one free in superdrugs. They dont leave your lips dry however dont last as long.

on 1/10/2015 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The idea of a fat lipliner was odd to me but my cousin gave me hers. I really like! It is really easy and quick to apply and doesn't peel, taste gross, or get on my teeth.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference: nc25-30, warm and yellow

I have "grandest grape", which is a pretty grape, berry color. One swipe will give you a sheer wash of color. With couple layers, shade becomes very opaque and you definitely will need a liner to make it look even and lipstick-like.

My favorite way of applying this product is swiping 2 layers and using my finger to blend.

Popular Lipsticks