January 31, 2015 | 1773 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Chubby Stick (all shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2015 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Dias14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've heard great things about it, so I bought one for me. As I live in Brasil, it was crazy expensive, but I thought it was worth it. But, not so much.
The colour is nice, it lasts long.. But mine is starting to break, and I have it for only a month! I never break any of my make up stuff because I really love them.. So I think it's not because I was sloppy or anything, but it's not that great for the price I paid!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2015 7:41:00 PM More reviews by natalie1001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I became a big fan when I tried the original chubby sticks. The colour is long lasting andI enjoyed not having to reapply every hour. However I find especially in winter they leave your lips very dry so am unable to use them. I also discovered Revlons alternative which is half the price and there is currently a sale buy one get one free in superdrugs. They dont leave your lips dry however dont last as long.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 5:32:00 AM More reviews by AnimeFreak91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The idea of a fat lipliner was odd to me but my cousin gave me hers. I really like! It is really easy and quick to apply and doesn't peel, taste gross, or get on my teeth.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2015 4:33:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc25-30, warm and yellow

I have "grandest grape", which is a pretty grape, berry color. One swipe will give you a sheer wash of color. With couple layers, shade becomes very opaque and you definitely will need a liner to make it look even and lipstick-like.

My favorite way of applying this product is swiping 2 layers and using my finger to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Weerosie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I tried Cliniques chubby stick in watermelon. It's gorgeous. I don't wear lipstick and I find lip glosses too gloopy but this was the perfect inbetweeny. It has a lot more punch than a normal lip balm but feels really lovely and moisturising on the lips. The watermelon colour was a subtle pink which didn't have to be reapplied too often. I loved this. It was handy, simple and gorgeous to wear xx

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Mozart68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the look of this formula. I have several shades, and they all work well. I despise the look of lipstick and the fragrance in most lip products. These are easy to carry and easy to apply -- no mirror necessary. Sometimes I wear Clinique gloss over these for a little more intensity.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I terms of formulation, this is a good product - its hydrating, soothing, gives a slight hint of color and shine, and will protect from the elements on days you skip lipstick. But even in the Winter you need SPF! I am really surprised Clinique skipped this important ingredient.

aside from the SPF issue there are two reasons I don't like this product: 1) it barely "tint's my lips with color and 2) for what it is that it's FAR too expensive. I mean, common! $18.00?! I can grab a Lip Smacker or tinted Baby Lips and it will give the same effect - not to mention there are some other kick-@ss drugstore balms and now drug store brand tinted chubby sticks that run circles around this product at a fraction of the cost.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by venicechan

These are amazing!! They are so creamy and hydrating. The colors are so vibrant an they last a long time! Even though they're a little pricey, its so worth it! I wish they had these in matte,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really love these. They are long-lasting and the colors are gorgeous. I have Two Ton Tomato, Chunkiest Cherry, Mightiest Maraschino, Mega Melon, Fuller Fig, and Grandest Guava. They are all terrific but Grandest Guava is especially great with my coloring. WHY is it limited edition?

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by onebeed

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was not able to wear this lip balm because I seem to break out from the Red 30 in it. Made me break out.