April 20, 2014 | 1712 users online

Lipstick - Milani - Lipstick (all shades)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I picked up pretty natural (43) and I can't believe I've been sleeping on this line. The lipstick is awesome!!! Everything from the watermelon scent to the super pigmentation and wear time rocks. Even the packaging is on point. I definitely plan on collecting the rest of the shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by wendigrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will buy these over and over till the end of time. I love the scent. I love the color selection. I love the quality of the formula... I could go on. One of the best if not the absolute best drugstore lipsticks ever created.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

I bought Milani Lipstick in Best Red #07 because I wanted a nice RED color . The color is great . I hardly use it . I would like to buy a lipstick brush just so I can apply better to my lips but only my top lips not my bottom lips lol . overall this is a great color

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by MakeupandMiranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Milani's 'Sangria' lipstick is my go-to winter colour. It is absolutely beautiful with great staying power. I have worn this on countless nights out. I always get compliments on what a lovely shade it is. It is the perfect dark shade for the winter. Not too dark, yet still daring. The down side to these lipsticks in the scent. They have a tacky, grandma's-lipstick smell. Not nice at all, but it does go away after awhile. Overall, a very nice drugstore product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

I cannot believe how fantastic these lipsticks are. My favorite summer lipstick purchase! The shades are great and the formula is moisturizing but not greasy making your lips look juicy and delicious. The staying power is ridiculous! ( in the good sense of the word) There are mattes, sheeny pearl finishes, and frosts so, you cannot go wrong. Ok, now onto the shades, my favorite part. If you have been searching for the perfect coral/with red brown without luck, check this line out. You are covered. Bronzed berries, covered. Matte nudes, yup they got all them too! They smell on the sweet side. I picked up two colors, naturally chic and cherry cocoa. I am tickled with the formula, the case everything. Check these babies out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by tabsyyy

Nice lipstick but horrible cheap smell...smells like all these cheap lipsticks...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by MissWhitneynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just purchased this in Rose Fetish...don't think i'll be buying any more of these. It has an awful cheap lipstick smell/taste. Overwhelming, I don't love it enough to look past the nasty smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in rose hip (as part of my search for my hg pink lip (aka candy yum yum/dupe) I LOVE this. I really like the way it feels as your putting it on. I saw some people saying it didn't go on well, and I'm really confused by that. I also see people saying its kind of sheer, don't understand that either from going by rose hip. But it really is a beautiful color...I use my elf lip primer under it, and it makes it matte, (I ALWAYS appreciated matte lipsticks, not a jump on the the nre trend thing) Staying power is average for me, but I used the primer like I said, and lipsticks never last to long with me, because I am constanly drinking, so reapllying isn't a big deal. The packaging is about as tacky as they come, but Im not one to let that effect my judgement or care what anyone else thinks. If it makes u feel better about yourself to pay an extra 10 bucks on something I got for 5 then so be it...but Ill pull my .99 cent wnw wild out like its channel! LOL..But seriously I love it, def rose hip!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 5:14:00 AM More reviews by ctrinny

Picked up Mandarina during the CVS 75% off sale. It is a bright BRIGHT orange. After only two swipes, it was completely opaque. Then I ate and even kissed my boyfriend, but it didn't come off completely. It did leave a nice little stain. Not the most moisturizing lipstick but works well with my extremely dry lips.

As for the price, I'd never buy without a sale. Is it a holy grail? NO, but at $1.59 I'm going to go back and purchase rich berry.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by jaimemakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have this is Mango Mambo.
It's a yellow based, orangey red. Really loud and bright.

The staying power is pretty good, there's a bit of stain left after slurping through a straw but not really eating I think

Price - affordable and good for it's quality

Not as moisturizing as Revlon super lustrouses, and do not glide on as smoothy as them

Good pigmentation, by 3 swipes there is opaqueness, and I like having the option to use it as a tint which I often do

Packaging - dislike. It looks kinda cheap and tacky in my opinion. If the hold was done nicer like Revlon's I wouldn't mind it! It's not the gold colour that's the problem it's the finish of it and the light plastic. Just not my favourite. And would look weird pulling out of a purse.