Prestige Lipliner - Delice L-203

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/29/2012 1:19:00 PM

Delice lip liner by Prestige is one of my favorite lip liners ever. The color is almost in between a brown, red, and berry. It also has a little bit of gold/bronze to it.

I've used lip liners at almost every price level, and this is a fantastic color, and the product has good coverage. It's not very creamy or moisturizing, but I like the way it applies.

This color is almost exactly the same shade as Chanel Nude, which is about ten times more expensive.

The shade goes with so many different shades of lipsticks/glosses. I wear it with pinks, browns, reds, and berry colors. It's a very neutral color. It also looks nice by itself, with just a little clear gloss over it.

I have a tough time finding lip liners that look good with my skin tones, and this is one of only 3 or 4 colors that I will wear.

on 11/22/2005 3:22:00 PM

I'm so happy to have found Prestige again!!! I used to buy their lipliners all the time back in high school in California but then all of a sudden they had become difficult to find. I just picked Delice l/l up at my local supermarket here in TX and I really like it! It's a bit difficult to describe the color- a brownish plum with bronze shimmer. Very pretty. The texture is smooth, I didn't have to tug on it like with most MAC lipliners. Although MAC is hands-down my fav cosmetics brand, I've never been terribly impressed with their lipliners, IMO they're too dry. So as long as the supermarket here supplies Prestige, I will continue to purchase their lipliners over MAC's. Plus, how can you beat the savings? $3-4.50USD for Prestige, $12USD for MAC!

on 2/10/2004 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love shimmery lip liners!! This is a metallic bronzey-rose and is soft in application. Awesome find and best yet, on sale for two bucks.

on 2/4/2004 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This plummy red color blends perfect with alot of my l/s colors. It's quite lovely.

Popular Lip Liners