September 20, 2014 | 1601 users online

Skincare - Body - Banana Boat - Sooth-A-Caine

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this stuff. I normally use it for sunburns and it works well to at least make the burn tolerable. However, the other day I discovered a new use! I was at a friend's place for a BBQ and I was walking around barefoot. By the end of the evening my feet had been eaten up by mosquitoes. The next day my feet and ankles were itching like crazy and I could not find my hydrocortisone cream anywhere. Enter the sooth-a-caine! I smeared a bunch on my feet and they felt so much better afterwards. That way I wasn't scratching at them and making them worse.

I took off one lipstick because I wish you could get a little more out of one spray, but in all it's an excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 3:19:00 AM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always liked banana boat, i have this serious sunburn from playing in the water park here with my kids at honolulu, hawaii, and forgot to put on sunscreen on my legs, and some parts of my face, big mistake, upon using this sooth a cane when I got home and showered, applied this wonderful gel, it helps to lessen the sunburn pain, My miracle blue gel, i highly recommend this for face and entire body!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2005 8:07:00 PM More reviews by ILuvMyLipGlozz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After 8 hours of surfing without sunblock (VERY stupid, i am aware, but i applied the sunblock at the beach, and it had melted, so it slipped right off) i looked like a lobster. i could barely bend my knees the skin was so tight and dry. Banana Boat to the rescue! After the first spray, i felt a million times better. The bottle is excellent, though it does get a little goopy sometimes. I would buy this again, because it works extremely well (maybe not long lasting, but i don't mind spraying it on again every so often) and i dont get my hands all goopy like i would with plain old aloe gel.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Paintedbears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Okay, first of all, it's supposed to be a "fast acting burn relief"...never put a dent in my sunburn. The bottle is an ingenious design, but it squirts all over and only a little bit at a time. Had to pump and pump to get enuff out! Felt sticky and yucky afterwards too. Not impressed.