December 22, 2014 | 1698 users online

Eye Shadow - Ben Nye - Lumiere Grande Colour-Chartreuse [LU-8]

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2007 6:23:00 PM More reviews by purpledragon1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I usually don't wear lime-green eyeshadow because I didn't think it would look good on me, but somehow I was drawn to this color and I bought it. It's very pigmented and blends well and looks good on me as well when I wear it. the compact it's in is large and will last a long time. I plan on buying more ben nye eyeshadows because they're inexpensive and last a long time and better than most high-end eyeshadows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2007 4:55:00 PM More reviews by BuffyDaLipGlossEater

I have this in the palette, and I LOVE IT! It's definitely a bright green, no doubt about it! It applies smoothly, evenly, and it'll last the entire day. Definitely a plus in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2007 3:45:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMaster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't wear green shadow, but this is such a fun color that I had to buy it to use on "clients". I also used it on Halloween. It's a perfect medium lime color...it's not too pastel (it doesn't have white in it). It's not too yellow, but it is electric, artificial green. Not a neutral green, that is for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2006 3:56:00 PM More reviews by strawberriesncream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEAUTIFUL AMAZINGGG
I like adore this product. The color is just SO INTENSE> And everyone always comments on how they like my eye color!
You only need to like lightly dip your brush in teh container, and because its a profeesional brand, its really pigmented (doesnt have all that useless filler crap), so a very very tiny tiny tiny bit can = A LOT. I think this one container of it will last me a life time. WOW>.

It was a bit pricey at $20, but think about it, it'll probably last for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2006 10:27:00 PM More reviews by effboysinthebutt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous Green. Amazing I love it. It goes on great, with so much pigment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2006 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Ghoulina

This is the BEST green eyeshadow in the universe. No really, it is. It's a bright, super pigmented lime green that applies smoothly and vibrantly. At around $8, it costs less than a MAC eyeshadow and is twice as pigmented. Woo!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2006 2:47:00 AM More reviews by shatteredshards

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite green eyeshadow, and I own quite a few MAC greens.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2005 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Superzosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have about 6 other Ben Nye e/s and this one is my favorite so far. Ben Nye eyeshadows are a fabulous find! They are larger than more eyeshadows and are great in quality. They blend like a dream! This color is like a kelly green with a golden shine but not too much. It's definitely a true green. Today I wore it in the crease with MACs Gorgeous Gold as a wash. If you can get your hands on this DONT PASS it up!! Worth the money, and great quality! What could you ask for more? =)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2005 8:52:00 PM More reviews by jokers_kick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is absolutely fabulous...its the prettiest green ever!!! It blends so easily and it looks good with almost any other color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 11:18:00 PM More reviews by supko

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ben Nye Grande Lumiere pressed eyeshadows are among the softest/creamiest and most pigmented eyeshadows I've used, on par with most Shu Uemura e/s (except for the ME shades), in my opinon.
Chartreuse is a bright light-medium green, more yellow than blue. I would say it's the color of a lime peel, with a soft gold sheen. This is great for the lid, crease, or as liner. It looks great with Sun Yellow and/or Cosmic Blue. continued >>