July 25, 2014 | 1593 users online

Cleansers - Guinot - Refreshing Cleansing Milk

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by zvirbalas

Very good milk, I used it in the evening to break down the makeup. And in the morning its a very good option to wash your face with. Doesnt irritate, dry out, clog pores or anything. Leaves skin fresh and soothed. Really good but I wont repurchase and will try to find something with similar effect and half a price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by humps

Texture of the cleansing milk is quite watery and spread well on the face. Face feels comfortable and leaves no greasy residue after rinsing with water. It is a very gentle cleansing milk so I don't think it will be suitable for heavy makeup unless you are willing to go through several times of cleansing with this cleansing milk.

Is not a bad cleanser but I don't think I will purchase it again once I finish with it.

UPDATE ON 10th of Feb - too gentle as a makeup remover but is a pretty nice cleanser on it own. My face feels soft , clean and does not feel greasy at all after rinsing with only water. No need to double cleanse at all. I am liking this now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by jasdebi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have dehydrated skin and the milk acts as a two-in-one cleanser and moisturiser. The smell and texture of the milk is lush, and makes cleansing your face somewhat of a ritual. Pricey, yes, but it works for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by jacklyngrant

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this cleanser! It just feels so rich and creamy on your skin and does an amazing job of not drying out your skin. I have very sensitive skin and love this product <3

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by macbao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best cleansing milk I have used yet, and I have dehydrated, acne proned skin. It applies smoothly and gently, and the light rose fragrance makes it such a treat to massage on the skin. After washing it off and patting dry, my skin feels supple and smooth without feeling any tightness. I have problems with acne especially on my chin area, and I felt that my situation has improved (more balanced moisture and less break out) after a few uses. Follow it with Guinot toner and my skin feels fine and refreshed.

However, I would NOT recommend to use it as make up remover. It is too gentle to remove eye make up and foundation. Some of the products (like Shu Umuera cleansing oil) is a 2 in 1 but this cleansing milk is clearly not. Always use a make up remover to remove colors from your skin before applying this product. You will find that the Guinot cleansing milk works great to remove any excess dirt and oil off the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by hellopossums

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I came back to this product out of sheer desperation - my sensitive, acne prone skin was flaring up in response to a regime suggested by my beauty therapist (MD Forumulations, supposedly perfect for skin like mine). I had used the Guinot cleanser a few years ago and liked it then. Sure enough, my skin has calmed down since I have started using it again and is much clearer and softer now. It's not the perfect cleanser but I haven't found the perfect cleanser yet. In the meantime this will do - it feels lovely to use and doesn't cause me to break out. I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2008 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Brigitta123

This cleansing milk is the best I've ever used.The texture is lovely,very soft and creamy(not oily), the smell is gentle but pleasant.I use it with refreshing toner which I also love.First I take some milk in my palms,enough so it doesn't absorb in my skin immediately and then massage gently all over my face.It removes makeup well too(maybe not waterproof or very heavy makeup).Then rinse with water and finish with toner.My skin feels very comfortable,soft and calm after using them.Also it doesn't cause any breakouts, though I'm very acne-prone. It has actually improved my skin a lot.I'd definitely recommend it. Only downside is the relatively expensive price, but I'd still give it 5 stars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 4:16:00 PM More reviews by tealeafdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This a great milky cleanser,quite simple but with a strong fragrance. It is also expensive,but in the similar price range to other skincare I have bought in the past and this works much better. I like the pale pink colour and bottle. I bought mine whilst in France and stocked up so it worked out quite cheaply in the end. Guinot have some good products and I will continue to use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2005 10:39:00 PM More reviews by joanee

I don't use this as a cleanser but as a makeup remover right before i foam up some of my biotherm ones. Doing this 2 step cleansing process helps get all my makeup off and makes it so clean. It's mild and gentle and didn't make my acne-prone skin breakout. It's soothes my face and helps keep my skin from getting too dry. it smells great too!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2005 1:51:00 PM More reviews by stephanieanne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Guinot line is world famous and very expensive. Excellent products but not for someone like me with very sensitive skin. Lots of fragrance and not good for rosacea or those allergic to perfumey products. Overloaded in fact with fragrance. I wouldn't use it if you paid me!