November 24, 2014 | 2011 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Roughed Up spray wax pomade

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2008 12:55:00 AM More reviews by coloryouclingto

I HATE this product. What a waste of money, twice! The nozzle plugs up and will NOT unplug for the life of you, and it does so rather quickly too, after a few uses. Foolishly I bought the thing again because I hadn't had a chance to see how I liked it, and it did the same thing to me. The smell is wonderful, but if I can't get it out of the can and onto my hair, what's the point? When I did get to use it, it did a great job making my hair piece-y without looking greasy, but even then, it sprayed ALL OVER THE PLACE. This product could be nice, but the horrible packaging kills it. Why not offer this in a tub instead? Don't waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by arvejita

Hahahahaha! Two things to keep in mind:

1) Mind where you stand when you use this - my bathroom floor is super-slippery after using this... might be better to spray into your hands first....
2) CHECK YOUR NOSE after use.... I looked in the mirror and noticed that all these little nose hairs up my schnozz had turned white with wax - HAHAHA I laughed my ass off

Great stuff for superfine layered cuts :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2006 1:42:00 PM More reviews by ChaosAndCandy

I have mixed feelings on this. I love the smell, and if used in moderation, it really defined my layers and made my hair smoother. Unfortunately, since it's in an aeresol can, the nozzle (or whatever you call it) got plugged up, and I couldn't seem to fix it, so I bought another. The same thing happened. I'm not sure whether I'll ever buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2006 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Mchswts

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I totally love this! Definately gives my layers a bit of definition and volume. I only used a little bit under my regular hairspray but that's all i wanted.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2006 11:47:00 AM More reviews by lurkerlee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like what this product did for my hair but I just can't get past the smell. It never goes away either. When I got in my car with my kids, my son said "wow, our car has that new car smell again", the car is 6 months old, so it wasn't the car, it was my hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2005 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Chena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not crazy about the smell, but I don't think it's bad either. The hold isn't strong enough for me, but I use it under my hairspray to add texture.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2005 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Pierra007

This stuff stinks. I can't stand the sweet nauseating smell. It also makes my hair dull with wax built up. Yuck

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2005 10:22:00 PM More reviews by lanae87

Awesome drugstore find! I am always in search of the perfect -product to define and separate my wispy, layered, flippy ends. This has a decadent coconut-y smell, and is not greasy or sticky. I spray this between my layers and fluff with my fingers or separate with a pick before using hairspray. It even feels conditioning and adds a nice shine. I like this even better than Got 2 Be Playful Creme Pomade, and will most definitely repurchase.

Update: Going back to Got 2 Be Playful Creme Pomade...I didn't notice flaking the first time I tried this b/c I only used it on my ends, but today I used it on my side-swept bangs, and it flaked so bad it looks like I have dandruff. = (

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2005 9:13:00 PM More reviews by drunkenatheist

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! Works best with layered haircuts. I initially bought it when I had a very shaggy, almost chin length cut. I've used it with shoulder length (and longer) styles as well as my current style (super short. Use it sparingly until you have the hang of it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2004 4:00:00 PM More reviews by renemy

This did NOTHING for my hair. Maybe some crunchyness, but absolutely no piecing or whatever. Cheap though, and great packaging. Can' judge a spray-on pomade my its cover.