October 21, 2014 | 982 users online

Lip Liners - Sephora - Jumbo Lip Pencils

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2007 9:59:00 AM More reviews by 1auren

Weird frosty, shiny finish that was not flattering. Won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2006 3:06:00 PM More reviews by j0j0

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in #400 (Rosewood), and I really like this.
I'm not much of a lipstick/liner wearer, but this is a nice one. It can be used as a liner or an all-over lip color.
Smooth texture, natural color, long-lasting and goes well with clear glosses.
For $5.00, not bad at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2006 8:35:00 PM More reviews by mirandaatom

Figue is a great natural color I really like that you can fill your lips in with it as well goes great w/ shiny gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2005 10:19:00 AM More reviews by ninajean

New HG lipliner! I got two of these one in Rosewood and one in Figue. Anyway they are very similar. I used to use Laura Mercier lipliner in chestnut but these take the place of that! The consistency is a dream and they are they perfect MLBB liner. Since they are so chubby you can do your whole lip throw on gloss and you're done! I cannot believe they are only $5 and they stay on for like hours. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2004 9:53:00 PM More reviews by mariannek

I love this product! I have it in Wood, which I think is #105. It's a little bit darker than I expected from seeing it on the web site, but no big deal as it is still a good color on me. I use it under a tinted lip gloss and it's perfect. Excellent quality, goes on smoothly and has great pigmentation, like all Sephora lip products I've used.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2004 9:14:00 PM More reviews by lucyforever

I bought this color in Wood, and to be honest, I bought it because it was cheap, and I could get a free sample of Giorgio Armani's "Mania" (the reissue) with the order.

But its one of the best purchases for lipstick I've made. The color is great and I notice a very slight shimmer. It goes on smoothly, and all I need to do is apply some Chapstick to make it soft. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2004 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Sashayy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Surprisingly good product, considering the tiny $5 pricetag. I am a sucker for chubby pencils for eyes and lips so when I saw these, I just had to try one. I got it in a nude rose shade and it is suprisingly creamy and rich and pigmented. It works as a lipstick as well as a liner. I will definitely buy more colours the next time I order from Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2004 5:13:00 PM More reviews by pinklikecandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in 411, a red color. It's nice and creamy. I'd definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2003 2:56:00 AM More reviews by asianstudent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't use lipstick/lipliner much (generally stick with just tint), so this was a nice cheap option for the occasion's I do put stuff on my lips. Work well for lining and filling in lips (acting as a base if need be), goes on smoothly. Portable and a wide selection of colors.