MAC Pigment in Tan

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

For the price -- you get so much and it will last you absolutely forever. I think it would be best to get the little trial size for $10 -- I think they sell them up at the register -- it will still last a long time. This color is like a pink-orange-copper. It looks amazing with my blue eyes, but it's a little wet-looking and shimmery on my beginning-to-age-eyes. So I prefer to use this minimally. I've heard that you can mix this in with your moisturizer (even for body) in the summertime for an extra glow. Can't wait to try it!

To me, this is like a pinkish gold beige. It has some dimension and is not just "tan". Very pretty to wear with "Gilt By Association" Mineralized eyeshadow. Of course, as with all MAC pigments, it goes on and wears like a dream. Love it all year round but especially in spring and summer.

Wow. I was able to happily give this product a full 15 score because there is nothing negative to say about it. It's just beautiful. I'm NC40-42 skin-tone and was happy as could be to receive this as a gift from my beloved skin-twin. I just pat it on with a flat sided paddle brush, over the lid, up to the crease and blend the edges. That's it. I've had it in my stash forever but have been wearing it everyday for a week now. It works for day with black liner and mascara and for night time I might add a little bronze to the corners to give it more dimension. It's a winner, plain and simple.

what a versatile color to brighten up a night time look or even a subtle punch to a day look. I bit the bullet and bought the full bottle which I will have for a long time but because this is so usable I felt it was worth the purchase of the big container. I also purchased the Fix + which really helps to strengthen the color and the lasting power of this. Otherwise you get a ton of fall out. Start with a small flat brush and build the color letting it dry a little inbetween. There is a web site that sells smaller samples if you just want to try or you won't use a lot a sample maybe enough to last you awhile. See my other MAC reviews for the web site.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought this back in December and I just can't understand why it doesn't look that great on me! I bought it because in pictures/videos it looked like a gorgeous bronze with PINK undertones. but when i wear it, it looks like a flat very common bronze shadow. I'm not sure if its because of my skin undertones or because i'm very fair but so far, not impressed.
I'll update in summer once i'm more tan! xoxo

I use this eye shadow almost everyday of the week!
How I use it:
I love using this in the center of my eyelid because it can really add some sparkle to the look
Why you should buy it
If you have blue eyes it has some gold in it which really brings out my blue eyes and fair colored skin
Bad things about it
Sometimes without a sticky primer it might fall down on your face but you can use a face brush to get that off
pricing was really pricey but it will last forever!!!
The one bad thing about the packing is that it is a black top and it kinda gets a little messy
If you have a dark color examples: toasted by Urban Decay or Macs sable it looks beautiful with the tan pigment over that!!

The colour is like a rose gold that is suitable for light eye looks or even smokey and dramatic looks in summer or winter. You get a lot of product for what you pay for and will last a long time. It looks amazing on the lid or even mix a little bit with your foundation for an all over bronzing glow

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The photo you see in these reviews of this color on the lids is exactly how this shade looks on. It's sooo pretty; almost a peachy, light brown. I use a darker color on the outer corners of my eyes when I wear this (as the person whose lids in the photos above has clearly done as well), which I have to put on wth a heavy hand because the pigment immeditaley tries to be the dominant one in that relationship. I do recommend however, that you put this color on first THEN put liner on. Reason being because the pigment collections are intense to say the least, especially the frost ones. And if you try and put this on after you line, it will eat your eyeliner right up. I also recommend a darker color liner if you are planning to use it and still want dramatic definition.

HG product! I am madly in love with this pigment.I use it all over the lid,eyliner,mascara and then i pass it on my cheekbones as a highlighter...Amazing! I wore it on my wedding day with a wet brush for a metallic sheen.I will always always have it in my collection.

My friend recently introduced me to this product and I'm so glad she did! It's so highly pigmented a little really goes a long way. Tan is great color and looks great on my medium brown skin tone. I've used on my lid and then blended with matte colors for a day time look. This color really goes good with any other eye shadow. I've used with browns, reds, and green shades, all have looked great and I get different look each time! Other uses: as a highlighter on your cheekbones, or add to your decollatage for a little shimmer.

Top Rated MAC Products