September 16, 2014 | 1811 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Tan

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

what a versatile color to brighten up a night time look or even a subtle punch to a day look. I bit the bullet and bought the full bottle which I will have for a long time but because this is so usable I felt it was worth the purchase of the big container. I also purchased the Fix + which really helps to strengthen the color and the lasting power of this. Otherwise you get a ton of fall out. Start with a small flat brush and build the color letting it dry a little inbetween. There is a web site that sells smaller samples if you just want to try or you won't use a lot a sample maybe enough to last you awhile. See my other MAC reviews for the web site.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this back in December and I just can't understand why it doesn't look that great on me! I bought it because in pictures/videos it looked like a gorgeous bronze with PINK undertones. but when i wear it, it looks like a flat very common bronze shadow. I'm not sure if its because of my skin undertones or because i'm very fair but so far, not impressed.
I'll update in summer once i'm more tan! xoxo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Charlottelovesbeauty

I use this eye shadow almost everyday of the week!
How I use it:
I love using this in the center of my eyelid because it can really add some sparkle to the look
Why you should buy it
If you have blue eyes it has some gold in it which really brings out my blue eyes and fair colored skin
Bad things about it
Sometimes without a sticky primer it might fall down on your face but you can use a face brush to get that off
pricing was really pricey but it will last forever!!!
The one bad thing about the packing is that it is a black top and it kinda gets a little messy
If you have a dark color examples: toasted by Urban Decay or Macs sable it looks beautiful with the tan pigment over that!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by banana1011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The colour is like a rose gold that is suitable for light eye looks or even smokey and dramatic looks in summer or winter. You get a lot of product for what you pay for and will last a long time. It looks amazing on the lid or even mix a little bit with your foundation for an all over bronzing glow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Devildog4025

The photo you see in these reviews of this color on the lids is exactly how this shade looks on. It's sooo pretty; almost a peachy, light brown. I use a darker color on the outer corners of my eyes when I wear this (as the person whose lids in the photos above has clearly done as well), which I have to put on wth a heavy hand because the pigment immeditaley tries to be the dominant one in that relationship. I do recommend however, that you put this color on first THEN put liner on. Reason being because the pigment collections are intense to say the least, especially the frost ones. And if you try and put this on after you line, it will eat your eyeliner right up. I also recommend a darker color liner if you are planning to use it and still want dramatic definition.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by onar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

HG product! I am madly in love with this pigment.I use it all over the lid,eyliner,mascara and then i pass it on my cheekbones as a highlighter...Amazing! I wore it on my wedding day with a wet brush for a metallic sheen.I will always always have it in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by carnold

My friend recently introduced me to this product and I'm so glad she did! It's so highly pigmented a little really goes a long way. Tan is great color and looks great on my medium brown skin tone. I've used on my lid and then blended with matte colors for a day time look. This color really goes good with any other eye shadow. I've used with browns, reds, and green shades, all have looked great and I get different look each time! Other uses: as a highlighter on your cheekbones, or add to your decollatage for a little shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by stls

I think this pigment can be universally flattering.
It's a not too warm pinkish bronze, very shimmery but in a pretty way.
I use a 239 brush and fix+ to apply and there's minimal fallout only during application, after that it doesn't move or fade.
I love this because most bronzey hues appear orange on me but with the pink undertone here it doesn't happen and it's still beautiful even on it's own on the lid.
Also the amount you get is enough for a lifetime!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by globean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite things on earth, let alone my favourite eye shadows. This is the perfect gold colour for my eyes, it is also super blendable. This product for me is an HG for when I want a slightly showy-er eye quickly. For me personally, it is a little bit much for everyday, but for date night, or a dinner or something, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Beautygirl48

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently found this product and I use it to enhance my eyeshadow. The color goes really well with the combination of light browns that I use as my normal eye shadows. I use the pigment as my finishing touch. It brightens my eyes and has a really pretty shimmer to it! I'm completely obsessed with the color!