Apt.5 Cosmetics Lip Gloss Pot

2.3

on 11/19/2003 11:49:00 PM

I got this today and the color is reminiscent pf Victoria's Secret Pink Slip which is a very good thing! The issue I have is it smells too reminiscent of Prestige Lipglosses & as anyone who's tried those knows they have a weird almost mediciny type scent that's rather unpleasant and hard to deal with. This is like that! I haven't a clue why since the wand lipglosses have a sweet scent and flavor. Good consistency and wear though.UPDATE: Well, this has been my signature lip liner for a couple years+ now but alas I have to discontinue my support of Apt 5 as their customer service is far too horrific to deal with any longer. Some of the worst I have come across w/ an on-line retailer. Just no longer worth it!

on 11/14/2003 10:55:00 AM

I was in NY on vacation and wanted to see the brand being a makeup junkie. I bought one l/g #005. The product looks like my Poole l/g except not in a silver compact. I figured for 4 bucks it would not be a great find but I really like it! The color is a bronzed red and it actually has coverage! Not sheer like most cheapies. I am happy.

on 6/23/2003 2:00:00 PM

This is the first product from the Apt5 line that I didn't like. In fact, I hated it. When I put the gloss on, it smelled horribly, like bleach on my lips. Usually I don't have a problem with scents and the tube gloss is outstanding. Also, the watermelon color in the pot didn't show up at all. I rubbed it off as soon as I could, so I don't how long it would stay on, but I wouldn't recommend buying this. I am hoping they would let me exchange, credit this, as it was an e-buy.

Recommended for Medium Skin