August 21, 2014 | 2161 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Cool Effect Shadow in Peach Daquri

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used this as a shadow base (kind of like I use NYX pencils) but I actually like it best as a brow highlight or brightener for the inner corner. I wish it were easier to sharpen or even a twisty liner/shadow. I liked the color. I think it works nicely to just reflect a bit of light in areas you want to highlight.I think I am going to melt it down into a little pot and use that way, much easier than bothering with sharpening. I did have one in purple but had to toss it because it does tend to dry and become hard to apply.. I would buy it again for the price I paid, not full price, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2008 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Luv_MAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this at Dollar Tree for a buck. Totally worth the dollar but don't know if I would have paid full price for this. It's very shimmery and after a few hours it looks oily. I do love the color....it shows up like a champagne peach on me (FFF NW15). Very easy to apply....much easier than diping my brush in MAC mixing meduim then blotting in eye shadow pot, then blend, blend blend. This is quick application and you can use it as a higlighter or all over color.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2008 5:14:00 PM More reviews by susieq4s3

I gave this3 lippies beacuase its not a peach color. This is a light shimmery skin colored color. NOT peach at all but still pretty. could be used with any eyeshadow or as highlighter for brow bones and inner eye corners. The pencil I got was REALLY soft and pretty blendable.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2008 9:04:00 PM More reviews by chardy

I like the color of tis on my eyelids, i apply it at the inner corners and over roughly half my lids, with a peachy powder shadow. it gives you a very nice and awake look which lights up your whole face. However, i hate the packagin, the pencil is incredibly hard to sharpen and the stuff will crumble. It was a little more expensive than i would have lidked for this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 1:30:00 PM More reviews by prettyinhotpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hate how hard it is to sharpen this massive pencil but I love this color and this product. I have blue/grey eyes and pale skin w/ yellow undertones and so peach looks good on me. I rarely use it as an eyeshadow although when I do I get a very subtle sparkly peachy color which is not so sublte that it can't seen nor is it so peachy that it loosk teeny bopper. I could do w/o all the sparkles but it's something I can overlook. I usually color it onto my finger and then wipe it on rather than color on my eyelid.

I usually use it as a liner just on the top of my eye. A Peach sparly stripe and leave my eyelid alone and only put a pearly color on my brow bone. It works for me but then again made up eyes don't look good on me and I only pair that w/ regular mascara rather than lining my eye also w/ black or something more dramatic like that.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2004 8:37:00 PM More reviews by JuLieL8508

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ugh. This stuff was awful. It didnt blend at all and it looked streaky and orangey on my lids. This was not eye shadow to me, it was more like colored liquid. Blech. Not even worth the $1.48 I paid on clearance. The little tiny tube isn't the greatest invention either. Maybe its just me and cream shadows, but this was certainly not something I'll ever use again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2003 12:33:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This color was very blah on me. Hardly showed at all on my ivory skin, even after 3 coats. Pretty shimmer, but not like I had hoped. I had hoped for a liquid version of Jane's Coolest Coral eyezing. I am not going to complain too loudly though, as it was only $1 at Wal-Mart :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2003 11:03:00 AM More reviews by CoverModel

I really wasn't impressed with this eye shadow/liner.
I wish the shade was more peach and I dislike that cool effect you feel when you first apply it,it is quite disturbing!
I don't think I will re purchase.