December 21, 2014 | 1702 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Kitschmas

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love pink and I love glitter... but this is just too chunky and difficult to work with. I find very few looks I can do using this... If they changed the texture/consistancy, I think it'd be gorgeous. I love the color itself.. just hate the flaky/weird consistancy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

So pretty like a princess. I adore this pigment. I love wearing this foiled as an inner eye/lid colour.

I wear with nehru and stars n rockets.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is soooo purrritty ^__^ If you like lilac frosty, shimmery shades you'll love this (& I do!).

The colour is semi-sheer silver/rose-lilac shimmer with glitter. I didn't find the glitter to be chunky? Lots of ppl's seem to but nope, definately not chunky. It is just very shimmery, which is what this shade is all about. I found it easy to apply with a eyelid primer underneath, & it stayed on all day very well.

I have very pale skin & this shade suited me very well. It is subtle in that the colour is light & shimmery, but still stands out. It has this ethereal look which is just enchanting! I wear it during the day but I'm not in a professional work place - I can see how this shade wouldn't be seen as professional :-)

Anyway I simply adore this colour & totally recommend it to all you shimmery fans out there!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

I hate and I repeat HATE light eyeshadow but after getting this in a gift set I had to give it a try and I was really pleasantly surprised. I dont love the color but I do like it. It goes on very shimmery so as an accent colors on the inner part of the eye near the duct or put on dry under the eyebrows it is quite nice. Go mac...sometimes you surprise me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Color is pretty.. but I don't know if it's just me... but the texture seems to be quite chunky.. And I hate chunky glitter around my eyes.. Not to mention that I don't think it's quite good for them. I hate to say it.. but I think this is a MAC pigment I don't care for.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by dianeluis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received this pigment as part of the 2009 Cool Capers set. It is very pretty, but very similar to Helium, which I have a full size jar of. I am unfortunately not a fan or either, I am medium skin toned(NW25) and just can't get this to work as an eyeshadow. Like Helium, I usually mix this with a clear gloss or with a lotion for subtle shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Utopia22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color works great on my eyelids. It's a lavender pinkish color with silvery glitters. The application is not very easy but the results are worth the effort. I can imagine that this color is not for everyone. It probably looks best on cool toned people. It's nice but not my favourite color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

I don't see why everyone thinks this is chunky or whatever. I thought it was very smooth. I am reviewing the one from the 5 Cool Capers Holiday 2009 set, however, so maybe they made some changes. I used this for a highlighter on the brow for the look I chose to do first. This is a really nice light pink with kind of white/silver cast. Its very metallic and pretty. I used it over primer and it stayed all day without a problem. I would not have bought this on its own, but with the set of other complimentary piggies, this is a very nice shade to have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is an absolute pain to apply as it's really chunky, but the colour is gorgeous. I rarely use this as an eyeshadow because I don't think it suits me no matter how I apply it and what colours I try to wear it with.

Instead I mixed this with a clear nail polish and got an absolutely beautiful colour. The colour in the bottle was pretty much the colour of the pigment but it took me, if I remember correctly, eight coats to get the bottle colour, but this is probably because of the polish, not the pigment. But one or two coats would give you a really nice colour too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a silvery lavendar pigment that I find to be a very flattering hue. Alot of reviewers noted that they find this hard to work with as a lid color. I think that as long as you are using an eyeshadow base and a patting motion this eyeshadow is very easy to use. It's not a creamy or smooth shadow and is a bit more chunky but the tradeoff is a beautiful shimmery shine. It can be toned down for day if you pair with matte shades. I recommend using the Wet n Wild Icon Lust palette with this pigment.

I think alot of people forget that pigments are very versatile. For example you can mix this pigment with a lip gloss (like a clear lip gloss) and create a very shimmery lip.

Or you can blot a tiny bit of the pigment over a lipstick or gloss in the center of your lower lip to add a bit of shimmer and create an illusion of a fuller lip.