September 16, 2014 | 1954 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear - Pale Gold

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2006 11:34:00 AM More reviews by vben

I really like this color!It is a subtle golden-pearly beige.Worn over lipstick it adds a nice sheen to lips.The gloss is not sticky or too thick in consistency.This is too pale a color to wear alone it would wash most people out,worn over something else tho,it looks very nice!Too bad this is dc or I would buy more of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2006 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Sonya_X

I do love glazewears. I'll review every color I've worn if I can. While I love the texture, this one looks horrible. Frost lip colors look bad on almost everyone, especially PPP like me. Gold digger is bad for the same reason. I love gold lip colors, but not white gold.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2003 4:38:00 PM More reviews by veggigoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Almost exactly the same as MAC's Crystal Beach only Avon's blends better than MAC. It's a very light beige nude w/ a light gold iridescent sheen. Nice smooth application and Avon's spongeapplicatores are larger than most cosmetics glosses which I like. This color is disc, but can be found here and there on ebay.