July 29, 2014 | 2063 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Expert Eyes Moisturizing Remover for waterproof Eye Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by TheItalian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The worst make-up remover I have ever tried.

Not only it doesn't remove waterproof makeup (or regular makeup either), it also just leaves an annoying film IN your eyes unless you wash and scrub with soap afterwards, which I am not keen on doing because I don't want to dry out my eye contour area (I usually spray away makeup remover residue with SodiumPCA enriched water).

Price and packaging are ok, but I would never buy it again. On the other hand, their clean express line is awesome, removes makeup fast and leaves no residue. Huge plus, the wonderful fragrance!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This did not remove eye makeup effectively, and it left an oily film in my eyes for several hours after use.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by JessicaGio

I am surprised that so many people find this product to be unsatisfactory. Yes, it is oily but I find that I desire such consistensy when it comes to taking off eye products and for me it is working out very well taking off my stubborn eyeliner that gets right into the lashline. I have sensitive skin and this feels good against my skin and works quickly to remove eye product. I have no complaints.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Nenita222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is very bad, it burn my eyes and gave me some kind of allergic reaction and it didn't even remove my mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by PokeyPuppy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it! It removes EVERYTHING with very little effort. It is very oily, which some people hate, but I actually enjoy the feeling. Sometimes when I wear harsh eye makeup for a while the oiliness is very soothing. I just use this first and then wash my face. I've used several other eye makeup removers including some much more expensive brands and this is my favorite so far. I got mine for $3.50. It does not irritate my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Raeshelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Eh. This product is okayy if you have to use it, but it just leaves a mess of its own. Sure its moisturizing, but whenever i try to use it it leaves such a greasy, oily mess all over my eye. It gets the job done with eyeshadow and eyeliner, but it takes some work with the mascara. I have to be sure to wipe every bit of it off before i open my eye, otherwise it will blur my vision if it gets in my eye, if only a little bit. I wouldn't use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by veetsai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is by far the most outlandish, sorry excuse of a make-up remover that has ever graced the face of this earth. Although it does get the job done, this make-up remover takes an extremely frustrating amount of time and equally frustrating amount of effort to remove mascara and eyeliner. I find this completely ironic because this ludicrous product is specifically labelled as an "EYE-MAKEUP REMOVER". Even worse, it leaves behind an oily residue, which is a whole mess of its own to clean up. It feels like I had just slapped a greasy Big Mac and a handful of oily bacon on my face. Furthermore, this product is EXTREMELY irritating to the eyes -- I have used it for a grand total of 3 times, and I can always count on it to leave my poor eyes red, itchy, and miserable. And yet, Maybelline still has the audacity to claim that it is "safe for sensitive eyes".

I wouldn't even call this product mediocre. It is "marginally functional" at best.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by kimchas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This product did not suit me. It is super oily but it didn't remove make up like other oily remover. And it burns my eye so bad. I would not bu it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Mn516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't like this, it does remove makeup okay, but leaves a gross oily residue that's hard to get rid of. I don't recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Starmaiden

I'm surprised that so many people dislike this product. To be fair, it's the only eye makeup remover I've ever used, but that's because it works for me. I have sensitive eyes but haven't noticed any stinging; and I deal with the oiliness by taking any eye makeup off before I wash my face.

The best method I've found of removing eye makeup--which I use with this product--is to put the stuff on pieces of toilet paper or cotton pads and hold them on my closed eyes for about 10 seconds. It dissolves everything and allows the makeup to just wipe away.